sign my guestbook please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sign my guestbook please

can anyone sign my guestbook and tell me if the page is still wide. i keep changing the width but it keeps going back to a larger one someone help me please
    Thanks Please Vist My Page http://www.dalejrheadquarters.com

Re: sign my guestbook please

Give me the url, and I'll go look.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

hi sorry about that i always forget but it's www.dalejrheadquarters.com
      Thanks Please Vist My Page http://www.dalejrheadquarters.com

Comment

OK, guest book doesn't appear to be too wide - but your home page is very wide - not sure which one you were asking about - but I didn't sign, cuz it appears I was getting lots of the webmaster info that you need to take care of first?
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi jboluvs8 ( and cute Louie)
          My screen resolution is at 1280 x 1024 and if I set it to max, this is exactly the size of your home page. I don't know if this helps.

Your home page is very colourful and interesting. But it takes a bit of time to load, as there is so much going on. But I suppose it's worth waiting to see the good looking guy holding the helmet.

I read somewhere that 50% of America is still on dialup, and that probably means that they have monitors and PC's that are a few years old. We have to cater for the guys that have their screen res set to 800 x 600.

Scrollling up and down is OK, but I personally find it a chore having to scroll left and right to see a whole page. This is just a personal viewpoint.
          If you think of the Google front page, it is specifically designed to be plain, and load fast, so users don't get bored waiting. There's no way that all home pages should be as plain as Google's but it's worth a thought.

Perhaps your front page should be broken down into a few sub pages. You already have cool metallic menu buttons, for Tracks, Schedule, My Pictures. Maybe you could think about moving some of the content there."Rankings" might be another menu.

This is a simple thing but has caught me many times. When you paste something onto your web builder page, it sometimes lands up outside your page border. This will change the page dimesion properties by itself, so check before you publish.

Regards,
          Royden

www.harrow-art.com
          www.harrow.co.za

Comment

I think its a bit wide so i have to scroll side to side and its quite annoying
            but otherwise its good and i like the music
            robobobo
            Blog Insomnia.com Blogging Help,Guides & Tips
            Techinfo-4u.com Tech Discussions and Guides
            www.visionlandscapes.ie
            [COLOR=#22229c[/COLOR]

Comment

i will sign yours if you sign mine lol
              The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
              Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Working...
              X