• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lgddesign01
    First Sergeant

• May 2006

Re: Updated site, please respond

I may be at a stand still. I need maybe one or two comments to continue. Any thoughts?
    David
    David B
    LGD Design Innovations
    www.lgddesign.com
    david.bennett@lgddesign.com

Comment

• kassi59
      Major General

• Nov 2005

Originally posted by Lgddesign01
      kassi59,

I think so too, but when you use a template it makes it larger as you make your page longer. There really is no way to win. I actually had it bigger in the beginning, but that did not go over too well. Thanks for the input and I am considering changing the template.
      Daid
      David all I did was to copy it off your site and I was able to change the template as you saw...Then couldnt you take the 'fixed' page and replace that in the template folder?
      I just love that frog!....I think he should be the first thing to see...but Im a bit fond of frogs..lol....(canadian joke!)
      I can if you want me to fix the page any way you would like...

Comment

• Dream Lady
        Major General

• Feb 2006

David: You already know I like your site, so here are my nit picky things just going through your site today.

1. I agree with Kate, in that if you could make your header (the currency bill) smaller and maybe recolor it green I think that would make your logo pop out more.
        2. On your About us page. I love the color burgandy, but the black type is difficult to read in the gradiant background. What if you did not use the gradiant and just had solid color and change the font color to a contrasting light or dark depending on the solid color. I like gradiant to, but sometimes it just doesn't work for the application. If so, I would use this format on every page or not. Just be consistent.
        3. Services link is not working yet.
        4. Header on Aquatech page is definitly to large
        5. Your privacy page, contract management is much wider than your other pages. I would suggest having the width match your other pages.
        6. Venture Capital page...ok now you changed to blue. Again blue or burgandy, but I would be consistant and go with a solid color maybe with white font color.
        7. Entrepreneur page wider than others and header to large
        8. Affiliates, business service and legal services, same as Venture Capital??
        9. On your Patent Info and Patent Search page, I would like to go to a page on your site first and then be able to click the to the links you have for the gov. pages. Maybe a little info on your page about the process, etc. like you do on your business and legal services pages
        10. Design and Prototypes pages not working yet.
        11. Legal documents online...I would put a link under your legal services page for that instead of on your nav bar
        12. Webmaster font is different than the rest of your fonts in your nav bar.

Ok, ok, just some little things I noticed. I know how you feel...Just when you think you've got it where you want it....I'm considering redoing my All About Floors site. It's just not what I want.

Good Luck to you David.

Cindy
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Lgddesign01
          First Sergeant

• May 2006

I am still getting error messages. Can someone help me. I am looking for the page that gives you an error message. It could be a link. I am not sure. please help me if you can.
          Thanks, David
          David B
          LGD Design Innovations
          www.lgddesign.com
          david.bennett@lgddesign.com

Comment

Working...
          X