Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ImboredOnline

hey people, check out www.imboredonline.com

basically, the site uses as a random link function i built in BV. Ive submitted it to all the major seach engines but am awaiting site mappin to be completed.

So far i have ad 12 signups one of which is from ebay! and will be posted once i have 20 to display, if yo want to ge yor site on their go to add a site. Let me knw what you all thin.

Cheers

Tom

http://www.gfc-local.com
    your local directory, for Burton on Trent

Re: ImboredOnline

Hi

Had a quick look and some of the links are not yet working.

You might want to change the colour of your links because some are hard to read.

Will have another look later........site looks interesting.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Double check your links. Background resolution is too high you may think of redusing it.

I like you brain in the jar.

All the best.
      jahnSELE

Comment

I'm guessing this is a work in progress as many of your links don't work.

To make a professional looking site check your spelling - midlands for example should have a capital M

Personally I found the white on blue quite hard to read - I concentrated and then was left with an after image - how do you work on this??? I would suggest toning it down a little bit.

Interesting site though!

REgards
        Trish
        www.Limebrook.com
        www.MountainWalk.co.uk
        www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
        www.TucsonForBeginners.com
        www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

I'm not really sure what the site is about? Are you simply trying to be a paid linking site? I clicked the I'm bored button expecting something fun - and simply got the weather?

Good luck with it - and I'll look again when you're further along - maybe I'll understand it then!
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

I tried clicking on the bored button and it shut my browser down! I use IE6, so I don't know what that was about??
            Cindy
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

well, after I clicked it - my computer was mad at me - and I had to hard boot, then run adaware - so hopefully it's not got anything bad in it?
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

all above and it was a bit slow for me 2mb braodband / mite be early mornin for me pc anyway i think the idea is a very good one but the actual site is coming on. dont google already do a button like that where it takes you at random? are well still think its a good idea what about adding a games section and making the whole thing fun just an idea good luck with it
                The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

To be honest, I wouldn't pay you a nickel to advertise on your site. It's barely readable, and it shows no reason WHY anyone would want to advertise on it. What's the purpose here? What is the benefit if I advertise with you? How do you get my advertisements to my target audience? Are they just supposed to accidentally show up at your site, see a link to mine and say, "Hey, that's what I was looking for?". Lots more info needed.

Please be aware, I'm not trying to be mean, just sharing my thoughts as an "outsider looking in".
                  My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Hmmmm...I just went on to it...but none of the links are working! Let me know when the links are good to go...I'd be more than happy to have a look at the site. Have a good one and good luck!

Comment

Im cuffuffled ... Read and learn some tips from peoples replys it will realy help.
                      .:Business Is Me - Me Is Business:.

Comment

Working...
                      X