I went from Zero to Hero! LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I went from Zero to Hero! LOL

Oh Jay...thank you so much!!! I really appreciate the feedback! It means more to me than you know! Hopefully people will want to come and see Canada! We're pretty ok up here....but people don't know we exist it seems..lol! Thanks again for your kind words...I absolutely love your site as well! Think I may want to head to Disney sometime in the near future...it's a very professional site! Great job as well!

Comment

well organised and clear presentation, looks good, It does tempt me to pay a vizit:)

Comment

Thank you so much for your compliment! By all means...any time you wanna visit Canada...you let me know! I'll show you the best places to go! Thanks again...all of this positivity has really been encouraging! :)

Comment

it is a very easy to navigate and understand, it is a very good website and will persade a lot of people

Comment

Thanks so much for the positive feedback....although..this may sound weird..one question...when I delete pictures I've used off of my computer once I've published the pages..they dissappear from the site...is that supposed to happen? Or am I doing something wrong? Shouldn't they save in the FTP file so that I don't have to keep them on my computer as well? Any help with this would be awesome! Thanks guys..you're the greatest!!! :)

Comment

Agree. Beautiful work on your site. Would love to visit! GR8 photo work, and easy to get around the site. Love the marquee effect...
              http://www.rogerwrapit.com

Comment

Thank you so much for the kind words....and yes...please make sure you come and visit real soon!!!! There's lots of fun to be had here!!! :)

Comment

Job well done, it is very attractive site, like the color. The one main thing that stood out to me was the photos, some of them, (i.e. the bedroom photo) not really clear.Maybe need to be sized to make them show more clearly? I had the same problem and that was the cure for me. Little overlapping on home page.
                  Ditto the Maple Leaf remark on FF.
                  Choco777
                  www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
                  X