Redesigned My Website Is It OK ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Redesigned My Website Is It OK ?

Chris, it looks like you are on the way to glory!

I agree with the comment about losing clients when linking to affiliates: depending on how your HTML code for banner ads is generated (some can be auto-created to open in a new window by the providing service), you can always alter them yourself.... in the "<a Http://ref..." sequence, change "...subid=0>" to "...subid=O target="new"> **It's important to have that space before 'target' and quotes around 'new'...and if using 'blank' to have the underscore there! Sometimes you need to use "_blank" instead of new, however, so you might need to experiment. If you need more info, get in touch with me directly, or visit my mall site (a Voda site) and right-click on a banner to "view source" and you will read examples on how I did this using three different supplied formats....

I too, try to limit my size to 805-1000 wide, just to make a bold presentation upon first visit without jockeying to see things. Your use of images works well to set the proper tone and comfort level - kudos!

Very large headlines, though, in mixed fonts....makes for long pages and the possibility of visitors not reading intended text if their system doesn't have the same font loaded.
    >>> Maybe that is why in "News" I spotted unfamiliar symbols where I imagine bullets were used??

Otherwise, it looks fine and clean....something important with every business site, right??
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X