My VodaHost hosted website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My VodaHost hosted website

I love your intellectual zeal, and your willingness to share it!

Me? I just run a company that has self-designed big ***** to fill.
    How fun is that??? Woo-hoo! No wonder I'm bald!

Actually --- now that you mentioned it earlier, I have a question for you: As an ex-teacher that excelled with Elementary Autistic children (2nd-3rd grade) for a couple of years, I didn't get a chance to further develop Masters on the theory that Memory functions could be evidenced and influenced on a cellular cerebral level. I always wanted to investigate if supplemental efforts on cerebral proteins, cellular membrane rejuvenation, or even temperature could produce results in patterning memory, in establishing a reality resonnance, a personal investment. Ever run across any relevant articles??

Glad you are a part of the VodaHOST, Mirza! Carry on!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
      Actually --- now that you mentioned it earlier, I have a question for you: As an ex-teacher that excelled with Elementary Autistic children (2nd-3rd grade) for a couple of years, I didn't get a chance to further develop Masters on the theory that Memory functions could be evidenced and influenced on a cellular cerebral level. I always wanted to investigate if supplemental efforts on cerebral proteins, cellular membrane rejuvenation, or even temperature could produce results in patterning memory, in establishing a reality resonnance, a personal investment. Ever run across any relevant articles??
      Dear Vasili!

I can answer your question at once, but I think it would be better to get to know with me closer:
      I had very difficult life. In a nearest future I’ll place my brief biography on my userpage (for you to read) in order to find out what kind of personality you are dealing with. So after that I’ll answer your question. I think this way will be more logical.
      As for sharing of knowledge, I don’t share the part of my “knowledge”, which is very important for me;
      I keep it back, and it’s concerned with global rearrangement of the universe (I mean to make it more harmonic), and believe me there’s a plenty of techniques for it. Just this techniques I keep back.
      Thank you for kind words.
      I believe, tomorrow will be better for us than yesterday…

Regards,
      Mirza.
      my website:
      http://autorestore.gol.ge/index.html

Comment

Hello, everybody!

First I’d like to thank forum for wishing me a happy birthday!
        I’ve been busy for last two months. As I experience “permanent” financial strait, so despite the fact that I like BV builder very much, I have to use 10 mb free space given to me by my DSL service provider, and created my site by my own in another program.
        But I’m amateur and don’t know a lot of useful techniques…
        I created two versions of pages:

1. For resolution of screen 800 X 600 and
        2. for resolution of screen 1024 X 768

The corresponding variant to user’s screen’s resolution is chosen by function written in JavaScript…

Up to now all pages of the second variant and the basic frame of the first variant (without text) are ready.
        Almost everything, except for some photos on introductory page is made by me.
        Any kind of comments are welcomed, because it will really help me.
        I didn’t create meta tags and titles. And essential text will be changed also. I intend to do so step by step.
        The URL of my site is:

Regards,
        Mirza.
        my website:

Comment

Working...
        X