• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kassi59
    Major General

• Nov 2005

Re: My new tiny wrinkle -

Originally posted by Lincslady
    I find most people dont mind the up and down scroll but really dislike scrolling sideways ....me included :o)

As for your teeth being yours ....thank god for that! i'd hate to think you had to borrow someone elses lol

Linda
    Oh ok...I myself agree about sideways scrolling...I figured that as it was such a small thing it wouldnt matter. Ill look into it!
    lol...oh linda..thats icky!...can you imagine?...blach..ick..gross...
    brb - gotta go rinse!..lol

Comment

• kassi59
      Major General

• Nov 2005

Re: My new tiny wrinkle -

Originally posted by Floor Lady
      Hi Kate: WONDERFUL!! Love the frames around your pictures. Is there a reason you haven't centered your pages? Just wondering. I haven't tried the email a friend, but it appears its working for everyone. You've done an A+ Job!
      Cindy
      Cindy
      that is funny you mentioned that as they are all centered. I think maybe the size is the issue, as I do have the center button ticked...I tried to make the width smaller..
      I really appreciate hearing what it looks like to others as it looks fine here...lol..when im out and find a puter (even in malls!) I load up my site so as I can get a different perspective on how it looks on other puter screens!..
      (blush) thanx for the incouraging grade!...

Comment

Working...
      X