Jan's Place!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jan's Place!

I love your site and can't wait to see more. I agree the writing is a little hard for tired eyes. I have to know who sings that song?
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

The song is 'Two Beds and Coffee Machine' by Savage Garden.

It's one of my all time favorites but i am a Savage Garden and Darren Hayes (was lead singer of Savage Garden, now solo) fan.
      ~Jan~

Jan's Place
      The Life n' Time's of Lady J'
      Picture This!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      God made man....then he had a better idea!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Great Song
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Jan,

I love the colors on the website. I wansn't able to hear the music but I think that's because I do not have quicktime installed. Great work, its very organized and layed out well.

wilson

Elevate Your Music
          HipHopTraxx
          Blue Diamond Marketing

Comment

Sorry wgreene, i took the music off for a bit, the pages publish quicker with out it, it will go back on though once i'm finished working on the home page...talking of which i've done quite a bit more on it toninght (for those that saw it yesterday)... i made the text slightly bigger...see what you think now.... Jan's Place!

Well that's me done for today...i've had a busy day and i can barely keep my eyes open now...time to get my but in to bed i think...nite!
            ~Jan~

Jan's Place
            Picture This!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Would ya'll pay my place a visit again please...done quite a lot since i first posted with just the home page only half done...let me know what you think!... Jan's Place!

Like i said before, i've increased the text size a little but some of you will probably still have the sideways scroll (been busy with other stuff) other than that how's it looking so far?

Some of the buttons are yet to have their pages made but some are done and linked up.
              ~Jan~

Jan's Place
              Picture This!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Very rich looking. I found that the font at the top of the page (The Logo) was really hard to read but it was a very elegant looking page. The I also think that if you are going to use that font that you may want to make it a bit larger as someone else had said. Other than than I think it is a really spectacular website. Nice Job!
                Affordable Medical Insurance
                Discount Dental Plan
                Washington State Health Insurance
                Temporary Health Insurance
                Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Working...
                X