Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are you ready to look at my site?vamos:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: are you ready to look at my site?vamos:)

it is a great and well thought website the only problem i see is the blurred picture, but it could be me starring at this screen too long

Comment

Hello
      Good start the only thing is that some pictures are a bit blurry, and makes it loose a bit if in the future you want to sell them you should think of *****ening the pictures. This type of jewlery always sells well.

Comment

lovely site, like the whole idea, mission and design. Another example of why Vodahosting/bluecoda rocks!
        Tom

http://www.gfc-local.com
        your local directory, for Burton on Trent

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
          Hi janset.
          very nice jewelery, the links work well the neckels page works well. but in some when you click the image you get sent to a hole new window which is a bit off putting. but it's coming on great. well done
          Actually, in commerce applications (and especially for jewelry), close-up or larger images of items are always preferred as window pop-ups, which leaves the original site under the new "pop-up" for easy "retreat."

Jan has made tremendous improvements to her site, and I commend her efforts - - she has been one of the more celebrated "self-taught" Wesbite Wonders, proof of Blue Voda's leading methodology!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X