Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come in an Play !!! Test drive my new site (WOOOW)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come in an Play !!! Test drive my new site (WOOOW)...

Hi,

Test drive me how do you like?

"Click Here"

Re: Come in an Play !!! Test drive my new site (WOOOW)...

Hi Edlen

Everyone seems to be doing this now, your the second one on here in a week ...but hey good luck if it works

Only thing i really dont like about your page is the yellow highlighting makes it look cheap but thats just my opinion

Good luck and well done
    Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

It definetly screams- BUY!!!!BUY!!!!

Have to agree with Linda on the color perception. I hope it works for you.

Cheers

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

With the new rules concerning email, spam, and eMarketing, I imagine you will have a tougher time selling the concept. Kodak just got fined for sending out emails to subscribers who earlier opted-out of their program, and even one of my competitors was hit due to them doing the same thing trying to beef up sales before they were bought out. (see articles here: #1 and #2).

The formatting of these "info-sites" is really whatever you want, but in the vein of what Linda was inferring, I too believe you would have better results if you class up the presentation, made people believe in your first impression. (I feel that if someone doesn't even bother to present themselves with even a little modicum of professionalism or forethought, why should I? - But then, that's me..)

Effectiveness is key to selling, we know that. Did you think about having a simple splash page, with the "opportunity" as an interior content page nicely presented? This is a simple way to weed out those not interested, and leave everyone with a positive impression nonetheless. Password protection of the "opportunity page"* is a good way to measure email response: "This opportunity is limited, so use this password to go see for yourself..." kind of lingo in the emails, even rotated "for a limited time access will be granted" also is one I've used...). Just a thought.

*Password protection requires setting up content to a protected sub-directory ... not a big deal, but a heads up so you don't get frustrated trying to protect a page....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Sorry....me again.....here's those article links: I got timed out before I realized they were incorrectly pasted!
          Article 1
          Article 2

Comment

Originally posted by Lincslady
            Hi Edlen

Everyone seems to be doing this now, your the second one on here in a week ...but hey good luck if it works

Only thing i really dont like about your page is the yellow highlighting makes it look cheap but thats just my opinion

Good luck and well done
            Thank you !

But what you Fail to understand is my website is not for ( me ) to sale space ads like, thiers the ones that you spoke about seeing on here in the past,........ ( Besides... I probably was the one that sold them their website that you seen on here in the past) ...

My site is so that a person like yourself or anyone else (can get and Design) thier own website ,

So that them their self can sale space ads to their customers! ( Thats why i said take a test Drive )

But i guess you didnt take the time out to see that part to understand it, because ,Not to be rude on my part, but i guess because you were to busy thinking negative from the start...

P.s. But one thing that i learnt a long time ago as a kid ( you Cant please everyone)!!! So please the next time (before you Become a website critic ,Please take the time out to take a (full look over) someones else website and not just the header of their website because they might not take it as well as myself )

But i think you for your input anyway.

Thank you ...and have a very nice day!

Edlen!

Note: There are on average at least 50 million people online everyday ! (thats a lot of people)

Comment

You Can Take a Test drive in the "Demo" ( TEST DRIVE AREA ) on my Website ...

Comment

I agree with all that has been said about the presentation looking cheap....why would people buy something that looks unprofessional. I learned something else as a child.
                learn to take constructive criticism. Use spell checker will help also.
                Choco777
                www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Originally posted by edlen
                  Thank you !

But what you Fail to understand is my website is not for ( me ) to sale space ads like, thiers the ones that you spoke about seeing on here in the past,........ ( Besides... I probably was the one that sold them their website that you seen on here in the past) ...

My site is so that a person like yourself or anyone else (can get and Design) thier own website ,

So that them their self can sale space ads to their customers! ( Thats why i said take a test Drive )

But i guess you didnt take the time out to see that part to understand it, because ,Not to be rude on my part, but i guess because you were to busy thinking negative from the start...
                  If you don't want to hear what people have to say about your site, my friend, then do not post it on here asking for constructive criticism. These GOOD people take time out of their BUSY lives to look over your product and provide you with their honest opinions and those opinions, whatever you think of them, are made with the only intention of helping YOU to improve your site. If people are 'failing to understand' then perhaps you should consider making some things a little clearer when you ask for people to look. We are a good and helpful bunch of folk but we are not mind readers.

Good luck.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

General, Majors....methinks there are too many issues being confused, and rather than become more entangled with what is becoming a sort of validation of a business concept rather than specific website construction, maybe we should let Eldon finish his refinements and together plan to revisit when asked.

Comment

Originally posted by choco777
                      I agree with all that has been said about the presentation looking cheap....why would people buy something that looks unprofessional. I learned something else as a child.
                      learn to take constructive criticism. Use spell checker will help also.
                      well... i cant help that people with small Minds that cant think outside the box, " the norm " , THINK !!! ( Because am not God so i cant help you )...

But for the people that ( can ) ,think outside the Box !!!

It was Meant to be ( Fun Looking ,& not Boring looking ) !!!

Thats why i said come inside and ( play) , Because ...the Product that am selling is a ( Fun product )..

Note : And for the people that ( Can' T ) Think outside the box , heres the definition of boring

Definition :( To Tire with Repetition ) Look it Up !!! ( Meaning the same type of thing/Style etc. Over and Over again )

Note : and i was not just asking what you think about my front page i was also asking what to you think about the product and the ( Admin area Demo ) of my product ... Thats the test drive part...

And think you for your constructive criticism !!!

Edlen

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
                        If you don't want to hear what people have to say about your site, my friend, then do not post it on here asking for constructive criticism. These GOOD people take time out of their BUSY lives to look over your product and provide you with their honest opinions and those opinions, whatever you think of them, are made with the only intention of helping YOU to improve your site. If people are 'failing to understand' then perhaps you should consider making some things a little clearer when you ask for people to look. We are a good and helpful bunch of folk but we are not mind readers.

Good luck.
                        And if you dont wont to here my responds to what you say dont respond on my thread...

And just think.... my husband said that you where one of the nice ones that he dealt with in the past on bluevoda forum ...Hmmm

Mrs. Girl on the hill

Comment

This Forum is specifically to present Vodahost clients the opportunity to recieve specific perspectives on the elements of website construction.

Testing of any product or offer you present in your website should be left to your clients or prospective target market. Please read Forum Rules posted at the top of this Forum for clarifications of your responsibilities and expectations.

Voda Forums are a place to celebrate the unleashed creativity in us all, always within these boundries.

Comment

Ok...well, not wanting to get involved in any verbal dispute i'd just like to say curiosity got the better of me and i had a 'play'...everything seems to work great (as it should) but i do agree the main page doesn't quite look 'professional' if this is a business and you are hoping to earn from it i would consider putting more time and thought into the home page... presentation is the key here i think, there are lot of pages out there that look like yours so you need to make it stand out from the crowd in order to atract custom.

Well, that was my two penneth, for what it was worth...not having a go just my opinion.
                            ~Jan~

Jan's Place
                            The Life n' Time's of Lady J'
                            Picture This!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            God made man....then he had a better idea!
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                              This Forum is specifically to present Vodahost clients the opportunity to recieve specific perspectives on the elements of website construction.

Testing of any product or offer you present in your website should be left to your clients or prospective target market. Please read Forum Rules posted at the top of this Forum for clarifications of your responsibilities and expectations.

Voda Forums are a place to celebrate the unleashed creativity in us all, always within these boundries.

Well , All of my products and my presentation page is hosted by Voda Host !!!

So the way i see it is, if you were to fully read the elements of my website construction ,Before giving your point of view , you would have gotten the point ! But Obviously you all didnt read the elements of my website Constructions , before Passing Judgment !!!

Then once you Have done that then common sense
                              Would have told you to take a look at my product

Note: The same as if i was viewing your website !!!

This is what i see Below And am doing just that !!!

Promote Your Website - Get the word out! (6 Viewing)
                              Show off your VodaHost hosted website here! Don't be shy. We want to see it!

Comment

Working...
                              X