Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come in an Play !!! Test drive my new site (WOOOW)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Come in an Play !!! Test drive my new site (WOOOW)...

Originally posted by xxjanxx
    Ok...well, not wanting to get involved in any verbal dispute i'd just like to say curiosity got the better of me and i had a 'play'...everything seems to work great (as it should) but i do agree the main page doesn't quite look 'professional' if this is a business and you are hoping to earn from it i would consider putting more time and thought into the home page... presentation is the key here i think, there are lot of pages out there that look like yours so you need to make it stand out from the crowd in order to atract custom.

Well, that was my two penneth, for what it was worth...not having a go just my opinion.
    Brovo, Brovo"

Very Well Spoken !!!

Now thats the kind of Constructive Criticism That you are supposed to give to a person !!!

A Well informed one , if you noticed she said Quote on Quote that , ( everything seems to work great ( as it should )

That means that she took the time out to Fully Examine My Whole website in total before passing judgment...

And i think you very Much For that the good and the bad parts !!!

Jan

And if you would kindly contact me on my website i have a gift for you !!!

Comment

An also jan i love the picture that you added in the "Try me" (demo Admin Area)...

Oh an Jan Dont forget about your free Gift that i would like to give to you !!!

Comment

This forum has long been used as a place to post your website and get feedback from others. You can't expect everyone to look over every single aspect of your site - that's your job. You also can't expect people to just post positive comments.

I saw some posts where people took a look at the appearance of your site and provided what looked to me like useful suggestions. You don't have to follow their advice, but at least take it in the spirit it was intended. There was nothing in those posts that was mean, negative or destructive. If you're this thin skinned about receiving feedback, don't ask for it.

I know who your husband is and he's a helluva guy. He came here and learned a lot and did a great job when it was all said and done. I hope you'll realize that the people here are just trying to help.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

yes its ok for a first time try , but please dont email me personaly over b.v matters in the future thanks
          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
            This forum has long been used as a place to post your website and get feedback from others. You can't expect everyone to look over every single aspect of your site - that's your job. You also can't expect people to just post positive comments.

I saw some posts where people took a look at the appearance of your site and provided what looked to me like useful suggestions. You don't have to follow their advice, but at least take it in the spirit it was intended. There was nothing in those posts that was mean, negative or destructive. If you're this thin skinned about receiving feedback, don't ask for it.

I know who your husband is and he's a helluva guy. He came here and learned a lot and did a great job when it was all said and done. I hope you'll realize that the people here are just trying to help.

Hi, Everyone

I will take Mr. Racefan20's advice because my husband said that he's a man to be respected at his words value as he Racefan20 respects my husband in the same manner.

And i would like to apologize to everyone that i might have offended and say that:

Am Sorry !!! Because i didnt Have the full understanding of how this particular bluevoda Thread works, i realize know that i listed my website on the wrong thread for doing what i was trying to do , Which was for you all to try out my "demo area" on my website , So now i realize to do that i was supposed to list my site in the classified tread of bluevoda ...

And Think you all and Sorry Once Again !!!

Sincerely from me to you !

Think you.
            Edlen !!!

Comment

your welcome and thank you for being honest and sincere and being brave to stand up and apologise i respect that a lot

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                your welcome and thank you for being honest and sincere and being brave to stand up and apologise i respect that a lot
                No , think you for accepting my Apology.

And have a Wonderful day.

Edlen

Comment

Aw, Edlan, I am so glad this is all sorted out! I'm also glad that you have not taken any of this as an attack on you or your work. I don't think any of it was ever intended as such.

It takes a lot and I respect that.

I think we shall have to end this thread with a group hug!!

Sincerely - good luck with your website!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by edlen
                    Sincerely from me to you !

Think you.
                    Edlen !!!
                    Well said. Tell your husband I said hi, please.

Take care.
                    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

big hugg from over here mind out the way racey baby *squeeze*

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
                        Well said. Tell your husband I said hi, please.

Take care.
                        Will Do !

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
                          Aw, Edlan, I am so glad this is all sorted out! I'm also glad that you have not taken any of this as an attack on you or your work. I don't think any of it was ever intended as such.

It takes a lot and I respect that.

I think we shall have to end this thread with a group hug!!

Sincerely - good luck with your website!
                          Think you.

And am sorry for my comment to you i was way out of line !!!

edlen

" Hugs & Kisses " to everyone ...

Comment

Hugs & Kisses
                            Sharon Chajin

Comment

Originally posted by edlen
                              Think you.

And am sorry for my comment to you i was way out of line !!!

edlen

" Hugs & Kisses " to everyone ...
                              Thanks, chuck. Hi to hubby and son too!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                              02036089024 / United Kingdom
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Edlen,

Sometimes words in type can be taken the wrong way and maybe i could have worded my post a little better, but i truly didnt mean it in a bad way ...i'm a nice lady really :o) ...total respect to you for your apology
                                Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                                http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Working...
                                X