Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Color and shopping Cart. Give me your input, Good or Bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Color and shopping Cart. Give me your input, Good or Bad.

Hi all, I added more new items to site. Next couple days will have boys items for bedrooms. Come on in and browse and let me how it looks. I do see a few mistakes that I'm working on. Also for those of you Using PRO affiliate please let me know if it's worth putting on site. And if it's easy to use. I am thinking of adding this to site. Thank You all for visiting.
    www.toysandbooks.net
    sigpic

Re: New Color and shopping Cart. Give me your input, Good or Bad.

Hi very nice, very very nice, I can give you my idea:

The content, the colors are perfect.

the text font could be something more (I don't know how to say that) a kids/baby fonts.

for your copyright in the bottom, could be more practicle, because I see the C as a part of the text on its top, you can make it like

C Toy Sand Book Inc. 2006
    The unauthorized ...................

Center them, and put the icon of warning not text.

Trust me, I'm in Advertising field, But good Job I will shop from you soon, I'm gonna have a baby in September.
    The Producer

Comment

Hi laindia

Ive said it before and i'll say it again ...your website is just wonderful and a pleasure to browse through ....but awwwww I so wish you shipped to the uk ..my grandson would love your books ...just beautiful laindia
      Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
      http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Originally posted by Nite Producer
        Hi very nice, very very nice, I can give you my idea:

The content, the colors are perfect.

the text font could be something more (I don't know how to say that) a kids/baby fonts.

for your copyright in the bottom, could be more practicle, because I see the C as a part of the text on its top, you can make it like

C Toy Sand Book Inc. 2006
        The unauthorized ...................

Center them, and put the icon of warning not text.

Trust me, I'm in Advertising field, But good Job I will shop from you soon, I'm gonna have a baby in September.
        That's the part I'm working on, copyright. I had a guy do the template for me. And he said I could edit it. But having a hard time. I wanted to take that off and put in the bottom. That's one of the biggist mistakes I see besides a few misspellings. And baby fonts sounds like a good idea. I'll play around with that and see what happens. Look forward to seeing you shope. Let me know that your a bv member and If you order new baby book I'll throw in a free toy or bottle set. Thank You
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lincslady
          Hi laindia

Ive said it before and i'll say it again ...your website is just wonderful and a pleasure to browse through ....but awwwww I so wish you shipped to the uk ..my grandson would love your books ...just beautiful laindia
          I have never shipped out of the UK. But I'm willing to give a try on toys. As for books, there copyright and I have to get special permission. But I think we could work something out. Let me know
          sigpic

Comment

Ohhhhhhh, great, thank you very much, When I'll finish my web site, I'll give some free services as well.

Catch ya later
            The Producer

Comment

Laindia, luv your site, it just keeps getting better and better. Keep up the good work.

Comment

your website was very good and was a real pleasure to venture through

Comment

Working...
                X