Check out my new & improved site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my new & improved site

This is my new site, dont know if you'll remember the last one I posted but it didn't display properly. I have changed it completly. Please let me know of any broken links etc.

Thanks in advance

A.whitehair

www.timbershotel.co.uk
    Ash Whitehair

Re: Check out my new & improved site

Hi Ash!

I like the overall look of your design. It's very elegant yet contemporary. I like the way the site works and all the links I tried worked although I realise there are some unfinished areas.

The only thing I strugled with really was your title. The elegant script you have used is a little blurred and difficult to make out. This sometimes happens when it's saved as a gif or jpg. Apart from that tiny pick, I think it's lovely and you have done a great job.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Ash,

yes, professional site, extremely easy to navigate, loads fast and is well layed out.

Comment

HI ash.whitehair
        is it me or are peolpe getting better at this,
        very professional looking site have you done this before.
        must agree with Amanda i could not make out the small text on the header.

four stars for you go to the front of the class.

Comment

i must say and beleive me if i didnt like it i would say but i think thisi s absolutely brilliant i love the way it is designed good work and when you get fed up serving that lovely food webdesighn is for you , agree with mand tho but hey we can find soemthing in everything even laff laff my site ha ha maybe not
          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Well, I think it looks good - and hate to give any negative - but I didn't think your links worked - when the words across the top all run together - first I didn't think they were links. Then when I took my mouse over them and they didn't do anything to let me know they were links, I didn't try to click on them. You've taken away all the options that let the normal user know that something is a link - and I think by doing so - you'll not get as many people to interior pages.

I notice you kept the standard method for your "click to enlarge" - including the underline and the hand appearing. I really recommend you separate your links on the top of the pages - think about using | - and that you do something to make them look like links again.

The site looks great!!!
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Everything worked well for me, It looks great
              Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hello everyone, thank you for all your comments, I really do appricate it - please please please keep them coming...any advise on how I can make the logo appear clearer? On my laptop its perfect, but I just viewed it on a 17" monitor and I completly agree that it blends in with the background. What if I saved it as different file?

Vodahost any comments on my site?
                Ash Whitehair

Comment

whitehair,

I think it is a very nice site. You have put a lot of work into it and it shows. I agree with Bethers about the menu links. Try putting a hyphen after each link title. That will help space it out a little and not let it run to gether. Don't put a hyphen after the last one though. Just a thought.

Other than that- it really looks great.
                  PHP- is a blast!

Comment

although I found my way home using your site map, I would like to see home links to your index. your menu made me hungry

Comment

Great website. I think it is really good; and could be great

Comment

Working...
                      X