• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VelvetSeam
    Corporal

• Nov 2006

Re: Please critique my site

Cute, hope this woks out. So far, I couldn't find any spelling errors.

Comment

• deesdogcare
      Master Sergeant

• Jan 2007

Just a quick thought . . . did you remember to get written copyright consent for you to post those videos? One is marked ebaumsworld and although the other 2 are marked 'breaktaker,' They actually belong to The Discovery Group's Channel, Animal Planet . . . . you are looking at serious problems if they should choose to prosecute under copyright laws, which they can do if you don't have a written agreement saying that they give you permission to use their material.

As a professional writer, I deal with copyright issues a lot and trust me, it stinks to have to fight for something you worked hard on. Just make sure you cover your back when it comes to posting others' material. I have others material on my site right now, but it is through a source which allows for use with certain clauses.

BTW, don't let people get to ya! Keep at it, you're getting it there!

Comment

• circuspet.com
        Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

deesdogcare:

let's just say my pockets aren't deep enough to worry about those thing yet and I have contacted both animal planet and the aspca and noboby has asked me to stop. Also please remember these are samples to show
        members and visitors where I'm going with the site. I also just reciently discovered photobucket.com which allowes easier texting and a pro version which I think has video editing which will eliminate the need for outsourcing and the cost factor. Hope to make some big changes soon.
        Today I had an exclusive interview with handicaped woman and her dog trainer who has traind her dog to serve as her legs by pulling her wheel chair. I hope to have the story on my blog by this weekend.

Comment

• circuspet.com
          Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

VelvetSeam:

I've come to depend too much on spellcheck that when using a program that dosen't have it I'm near Illeterate. Thanks for checking.

Comment

Working...
          X