New site for Brass Band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New site for Brass Band

Please check out the new site for Hatherleigh Silver Band, www.hatherleighsilverband.co.uk We are situated in the heart of beautiful Devon, in England.
    I think Blue Voda has enabled me to produce a website that can really help us raise the profile of our wonderful band. Your feed back would be appreciated.
    Many Thanks

Mark Quick

Re: New site for Brass Band

Hi hatherleighsilverband whow that's some handle.
    i think link should be http://www.hatherleighsilverband.co.uk

Comment

Hay nice looking site. all the links are working. on the gestbook page you have two buttons in the middle of the page the text is a bit hard to read it's all in caps. also might want to consider putting a home button on your main buttons on the left, as scrolling down to the bottom of the page can be a bit time consuming.
      over all well done looking very good.

Comment

Good job, everything worked well for me.
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Way to go, all your links work and music loaded very quickly. Like the colors you chose.

Good work!
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Thanks, I have now changed the text on the Guestbook page

Comment

Very nice!!! Great job and love the sample music. My only suggestion would be the History page. The text is a bit small. I would make it larger as I had to squint. Small problem though as the rest looked absolutely great!

Cheers,

Andy
              PHP- is a blast!

Comment

I have to agree with Andy - I also found the text a bit too small to read comfortably. Apart from that I liked the site. Interesting, nice use of colour and I liked your background!
                Trish
                www.Limebrook.com
                www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
                www.TucsonForBeginners.com
                www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Hi Andy and Trish,
                  Thanks for your feedback. I have now adjusted the text on the history page.
                  Cheers

Mark

Comment

Nice colors. Nice format. You might want to try text links instead of buttons on your page content. Look at the comments on mine. I got sugestions you may want to incorporate. looks good though. Nice job.
                    David
                    David B
                    LGD Design Innovations
                    www.lgddesign.com
                    david.bennett@lgddesign.com

Comment

Very Nice! A thourough focus and delivery, in vivid format.

Your use of sheet background is clever, and is an element of detail that differentiates this site from any "peer" site I've seen thus far.

I like the way you came up with to stop your email from being scoured off your site and potentially a target for spammers....a form properly labeled might porse more clearly though.

**Only one minor glitch: in "News" you need to reposition the schedule box further down (off the nav buttons) and spaced evenly in the gutter.
                      Other than that, you're good to go!

Congratulations!
                      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

You have managed to get loads of info into the site and its very interesting to read it all. I think that you should put the Home button at the top of your left hand menu though. Other than that its excellent.

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
                        royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

Thanks to all who have commented - I have tried to take on board most of your ideas and hope they can benefit our band.
                          Once again Thanks.

Comment

Take a look at a few new pages loaded up - On the whole I am really pleased with the site. Comments always welcome.
                            Cheers
                            Mark

Comment

Overall nice site. Just a few problems I found.
                              1. On your latest news page, you white background image doesn't go all the way to the bottom of the text. It stops 2 lines short.
                              2. The pages seem a little slow on loading, especially your music image background. Is it a high res image?
                              3. When I clicked on the Guestbook page, that took a long time and then I to refresh to see all of your links
                              4. Your CD (Audio) came up very quickly and sounds GREAT!

You have done a great job and I can tell a lot of work has been put into this. Good luck.
                              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
                              X