X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new site published...

George,

Let me put it this way.....

I think if we had a section on this forum whereby we voted for the best vodahost built website, I am sure you would win hands down!!

Truly truly professional looking website. This doesn't just do you credit, but also Vodahost, I think everyone will join me in thanking vodahost for the best website publishing and hosting program EVER to be made available!

George I think you have shown us all exactly how powerful and professional this software is.

Well done
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

George has now added my Quick and easy Email Contact Form to his updated
      site, so why dont YOU do the same.............see below to download it Now.

Your site reflects your budding design skills George....go for it
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia
        George has now added my Quick and easy Email Contact Form to his updated
        site, so why dont YOU do the same.............see below to download it Now.

Your site reflects your budding design skills George....go for it
        Hey David,

yes, I think the contact page helps me out a LOT. The contact form you compiled for me and sent me was extremely easy to unzip, install and publish. It took me about 5 minutes and now I'm having fun customizing the error/confirmation pages.

This Quick and easy email and Contact Form is the deal!!

It's really easy to configure and it's just neat be able to incorporate it into my site.

Thanks so much to David for sharing this with me. I highly recommend it to anyone that might be interested. :)
        George
        www.virtuosocreative.com

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
          George...excellent absolutley brilliant site. I am soooo blown away and truly impressed. Went a head and signed your guestbook and realy looking forward to going back.
          bzzz
          Hey - Thanks so much! I would have replied sooner, but I have been away from the forum for a day or so, and yesterday was just a BRUTAL work day for me. Plus I was withouth internet at home so that had something to do with it too.

But thanks! I'm really glad you like my site and thanks for signing my guestbook. Yeah, come back sometime soon. I have some time to catch up on site adjustments, so if you come back in the next few days some small (subtle) adjustments and additions will be there. Nothing too substantial though. It's basically done anyway. :)
          George
          www.virtuosocreative.com

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky
            George,

Let me put it this way.....

I think if we had a section on this forum whereby we voted for the best vodahost built website, I am sure you would win hands down!!

Truly truly professional looking website. This doesn't just do you credit, but also Vodahost, I think everyone will join me in thanking vodahost for the best website publishing and hosting program EVER to be made available!

George I think you have shown us all exactly how powerful and professional this software is.

Well done
            Oh man... I wish I knew how to respond. Thank you for such an amazing gesture.

All I can really say is that I couldn't agree with you more about the ease of using VodaHost and BlueVoda. I seriously can't take as much credit for this as it was mostly the fact that the drag and drop (WYSIWYG) feature that the design software presents is EVERYTHING I could have ever dreamed of.

I think another very imortant aspect here is my ability to edit images using Photoshop. I've had this software for about 4 years and am familiar with almost all of the features and options it has. I don't know ALL there is about the software, but I do know how to make what I want/need to, which is good enough.

The funny thing is... I'm a marching band drill designer... a total band-o! :) ...and a trumpet player. This artsy design stuff kinda snuck up on me and I never thought I'd be creating stuff like this. So, the appreciation I have for the compliments are huge... thank you all.

I can't thank VodaHost more for the ease of use and the ease of making changes!!! I came from designing my own site using an HTML-only based format with VERY little room to make significant changes without getting out charts and calculators, compases and yardsticks. It was a nightmare and I'm so glad to be done with that.

And I especially owe tons of thanks to the people here at VodaHost that shared their input in helping me tweak some things, and David for sharing his Contact Form with me. All to help make my site what it is.

A million thanks to all that have helped build this community. I've found a new home! :)
            George
            www.virtuosocreative.com

Comment

Working...
            X