X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Give me some feed back, please

PS:
    (sorry, got timed out)
    Make all of your buttons uniform, formatted the same, and easily found in the same general areas on all pages. Enough said.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

You guys are the best!
      Thank you so much for all your help, it makes such a difference seeing your site through someome elses eyes.
      If you get a chance check out the new and hopefully improved site
      www.lorissecrets.co.uk
      It may not be perfect but it feels like it's getting better!
      I will let you know how it impacts on conversions.
      kind regards,
      Mark
      MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
      Mobile Hair & Beauty Treatments, Costa del Sol, Spain
      www.princess-bride.co.uk
      Bridal hair and make-up service, Costa del Sol, Spain

Comment

its alot to take in at the moment all the advice isnt it, like it was said b4 it will carry on forever making these sites lol
        ive done ppc yahoo and google dont rate any to be honest maybe your competitors are clickin through? makes you wonder
        have you thought or are you using ebay to sell? because you could have your website link on there so as to advertise and sell maybe at the same time ,just a thought
        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
          its alot to take in at the moment all the advice isnt it, like it was said b4 it will carry on forever making these sites lol
          ive done ppc yahoo and google dont rate any to be honest maybe your competitors are clickin through? makes you wonder
          have you thought or are you using ebay to sell? because you could have your website link on there so as to advertise and sell maybe at the same time ,just a thought
          It really is a lot to take in, but i'm commited to the long slow grind to get it right.
          I believe in the power of the net and I will make it work. (or alternatively go broke and mad in the process!)
          I am not sure if PPC is the way to go, but I feel I have to give it a go, and once I got some honest feed back on the site I could see why conversions were low. we'll see how the new site performs, - fingers crossed.
          Thanks for the in-put and encouragement.
          Regards,
          Mark
          MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
          www.princess-bride.co.uk

Comment

You've already gotten quite a bit of this - maybe all of it in other posts - but you HAVE to go back and take care of all the typos - even the se's are going to not give you the time of day (yes, they do pay attn to typos). Those take away from your professionalism and I wouldn't order - cuz I wouldnt find you to be around tomorrow with the mistakes.

I also agree about the spacing problem - you have lines ending, but then start again on the next line - no new paragraph. Spacing has to be corrected to look good.

You need to give your pages titles that will help you - not simply "home" or "Testimonials" -

When it comes to your navigation - you should actually have all pages in the same place and on all pages - so even tho someone is on the home page - that will be the top navigation button on your home page. Make it all consistent.

Then, make some links clickable throughout the home page to all your pages - within your text. And make sure you give people the option to buy now throughout the page also. You don't need to be "in their faces" but if they want to buy - you don't even have a link in your navigation to do so? This has to be the easiest thing anyone can do.

Back to spelling - I realize there are differences between US and England - but I do not think that the word testimonial changes - and that's a big typo. At the top of the testimonial page you have the following: This is
            Just 2, of the dozens of letters and emails I recieve from cients of lorissecrets.co.uk

This is immediately after testimonial spelled wrong in big letters - then receive is wrong and clients is missing the l - again going to credibility and professionalism.

I think you do have a product that will sell and probably sell well - so get the professionalism up to standards - then start working on tweaking all that's necessary to get your site moving up the rankings - onsite and offsite optimization is a must.

If you're using pay per click - I suggest you stop it until you get the changes made - as you'll be throwing away a lot of money!
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Mark,
              The third book cover also has a typo "dreams" not "draems"
              Also, the "Register" page is the only one centered. ewhile not a must it does make for a nice presentation if they all are.

Good luck
              Bill
              www.blueearthtea.com
              www.ftaaconsulting.com
              www.iaval.com
              www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hi Guys and thanks again,
                That will teach me to be so smug! I knew i was going blind but illiterate as well!!
                I will never repair the website when I should be in bed.
                I will never repair the website when I should be in bed.
                etc.
                Can't thank you all enough. Hope this last effort is a little better.
                Kind regards,
                Mark
                MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
                www.princess-bride.co.uk

Comment

Tip: use Word or a similar program with spellcheck and then copy into your site.
                  Good luck
                  Bill
                  www.blueearthtea.com
                  www.ftaaconsulting.com
                  www.iaval.com
                  www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
                  X