X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcomer to VodaHost! Tell me what yo think

Hello,
    Everyone in VodaHost Land!!
    Come on! Give it all to me --kudos, constructive criticism! Let me know what you think thus far. Remember it is not quite completed but it is on it's way!! (Smile)

I am so proud of myself! I got it up and running. I love this website builder - "skies the limit!" Please let me know what you think so far. It is not completed, but is on it's way!

Also, HELP!!! Can anyone tell me how to set up my form to submit to an already existing e-mail address.

And also why, when I use my OLE button to load an existing or new PDF or Word DOC file onto my page it does not display. Nothing happens at all even if I link the file to the page?

Hiness 2

Re: Newcomer to VodaHost! Tell me what yo think

Welcome to the Voda family:
    You only need to open 1 thread at a time, see your other thread............................................ .................................................. ......................
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Dear hiness,
      For starters. if you want others to look at your site click the little blue circle with a tag, next to the fount button and fill out your address.
      If you need to get your email working, you do it in the control panel
      section. Check your default, send yourself messages to check and enjoy the learning process. There is also an auto respond feature there, very professional.
      Little mistakes in the beginning can cause more problems down the road
      please take your time check your work and enjoy learning.

Comment

>>>>Robert, can you see the hint above from the Colonel to let this thread sizzle out??

(Duplicated threads are beyond annoyance if they aren't even read prior to responding!)
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X