Hi all, first time here and in need of help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all, first time here and in need of help

Hi to everyone. This is my first time here and my first post. I'm so new at this and I really don't have any help to offer as of yet but hopefully that will change and I can offer help to others. I love my site, I work on it a lot but if no one knows you are there, you don't get much business. Can you guys please give me direction suggestions. What's the best way to promote and market. I really want to give this ago but it gets depressing and overwhelming. I truly appreciate what ever help you can send my way and whatever criticisms there are also. I am anxious to learn and improve. I've been told this is the place to come to so here I am. I'm ready to be hit with the pros and cons! Thanks a million!
    Carole
    www.thefavoriteplace.com

Re: Hi all, first time here and in need of help

Good job with your page.
    Have you asked VH to submit your site to SE's? If you have not, submit a support ticket requesting their help - this is a one time deal.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Thanks for the response. Don't laugh but how do I do what you suggested??? I really am a newbie!!!!
      Carole
      www.thefavoriteplace.com

Comment

No problem, I just got here about 4 weeks ago and VodaHost and the support group is fantastic.

Bottom of your BlueVoda page there's a menu bar. Click "Customer Support" opens a new help page. "Welcome to our Help Center! If at any time you are unable to find what you are looking for, please feel free to open a Support Ticket. Our customer care department is waiting to assist you."

Click Support Ticket and follow the steps.

Good luck.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Thanks so much Bill. I already feel that I have come to the right place. It's hard being a newbie. You really feel lost! I appreciate your imput and I am off to follow your directions.

Comment

Hi,

nice sight and good job...youll be getting business soon, don't worry. Send a support ticket to VH customer support with you Name, your website name and url, I think five keywords and a short description of your site for them and ask them to submit. Also think of starting a blog, I found it to be useful and fun. Blogs help drive traffic to your site and SE's seem to pick them up faster. I noticed since I have a blog that I can at least find my sight on the web now.

holler if you need more help and welcome.

bzzz
            Beezz
            sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks Bill, all done, that was painless. Now awaiting a response. Thanks for your advise and thanks B for your imput.

Comment

Good job
                Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
                X