Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bw Services

Hey!

I have recently published my website and would like many many many criticism on any subject related to my website or company, ideas, suggestions etc!

Please note that I am working on:

+ Changing the left and right scrolling (for small screen viewers)
    + Contact Us and Quote page (form problems)

Thanks,
    www.bwservices.ca
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Re: Bw Services

i had a quick look and its looking ok im not too keen on the way you have done the links buttons near where the ***** etc i expected it to be in the title or the ***** was hard to find where to go

the first page left me wondering what you do wasnt very clear to me realy and it took a while to load because of the music which i didnt like too much but it was realy nice to look at tho
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

hi jeremy,
      I like the music and the page loads quickly for me. Fantastic backround image, but without a username and password can't give you any more feedback!
      Mark
      MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
      Mobile Hair & Beauty Treatments, Costa del Sol, Spain
      www.princess-bride.co.uk
      Bridal hair and make-up service, Costa del Sol, Spain

Comment

I beleive that if you center it you would not have to scroll, looks good
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

Jeremy,
          You have a great background and your graphics are good.

Since you have a language selection button, are you planning on offering the same in French or any other language than English ? If not, consider removing it, avoids user confusion.

Under Macromedia Breeze, it looks as if you justified your text and in doing so created big gaps. They can be fixed by playing with the text box or else left align.

The second page is awesome, nice layout and use of colors, I would (Sharon's suggestion too) center your page.

The music is ok, I dont even bother with it, as my headsets are turned off and if I am on Skype or MSN talking with someone the music would be a problem.

Spelling: "The (*) are required feilds". Also too many different fonts ?
          Privacy and Site map links don't work.

Just minor tweaks, your page looks very good. The *****s are a great eye catcher.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hey!

Thanks alot for your comments! I am working on centering my page and wether not taking off the music now ... I also have some links that are disabled at the moment - yes - so I will be working on those and yes I am going to offer French in the time to come but like you said I should take it off for now.

... and beleive it or not I was going to take off the *****s but now that some of you guys liked it said it was an eye catcher why not keep it! hehe

Thanks alot! keep umm coming!
            Best regards,
            Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Working...
            X