X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i launched my new site

Originally posted by bill2006
    Rob, that is one impressive site.
    Clear, attractive, invites user to explore. Best of luck !

One question - Newsletter: going to give users option to get Adobe Acrobat if they don't have it? I would think everyone would have it by now, you never know.

Good work !
    good idea I will get this on there.
    supporting open source development since 1984

my site www.robertjamesdunn.com

Comment

Nice clean site Robert! Congratulations on a job well done. Can't wait to see more of your photos.
      Cindy
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Have you noticed how the last bit of text on your pages is as low as the page will go? If you go back and edit in a dot in a text box about a half inch below the last of your text it will give your page a bottom border and
        give the text at the bottom a little elbow room. Also if you don't want the dot to show, you can change the fount color (of the dot) to the same as the background. If you want to see my dot (not invisible) on my pages.
        http://www.circuspet.com I like the larger text

Comment

Originally posted by xoqez
          I raised the font size - i may have gone to far but i like it being a bit bigger

Looks good to me now. Keep up the good work. Nice job.

Comment

Rob, how'd you make the "search" function ?
            Thanks
            Bill
            www.blueearthtea.com
            www.ftaaconsulting.com
            www.iaval.com
            www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hey Bill,
              I was A coffee addict for over 30yrs, drinking 15-20 cups a day. Now in the early winter of my life, I find myself with a sick stomach and very high blood preasure. I have just switched to tea, I don't like it as much so I don't drink too much, 3-5 cups a day. My stomach is grateful, but my
              constitution has been affected. Perhaps you could recomend one of yours

Comment

Originally posted by circuspet.com
                Hey Bill,
                I was A coffee addict for over 30yrs, drinking 15-20 cups a day. Now in the early winter of my life, I find myself with a sick stomach and very high blood preasure. I have just switched to tea, I don't like it as much so I don't drink too much, 3-5 cups a day. My stomach is grateful, but my
                constitution has been affected. Perhaps you could recomend one of yours
                How about a nice Gun Powder Green or a Cinnamom flaovored tea ? Both are reputed to be very healthy. Another similar to Green tea is Silver White Tips (look under Rare) and Indian Herbal Exclusive known to build immunity, tone up the digestive system, and strengthen nerves. You'll find all 4 in Green, Rare, Flavored and Exclusive at: http://www.blueearthtea.com/Storeloose.html

I can deliver anywhere.
                Bill
                www.blueearthtea.com
                www.ftaaconsulting.com
                www.iaval.com
                www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Great,
                  I'll get back to your site tomorrow morning, bed time now.
                  Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by bill2006
                    How about a nice Gun Powder Green or a Cinnamom flaovored tea ? Both are reputed to be very healthy. Another similar to Green tea is Silver White Tips (look under Rare) and Indian Herbal Exclusive known to build immunity, tone up the digestive system, and strengthen nerves. You'll find all 4 in Green, Rare, Flavored and Exclusive at: http://www.blueearthtea.com/Storeloose.html

I can deliver anywhere.
                    I drink a tea called 'Lady grey' the brits will know it. it is earl grey tea with a hint of citrus - made very weak if you do not like tea it is subtle way to start, end and help the day.

Comment

there are many ways to get search on a site. when using content management solusions like phpwcms(like used on y site) you can deploy it to search with the click of the button.

Otherwise:
                      you can get webbot untilities which search your site
                      try http://www.bravenet.com/webtools/search2/index.php
                      or http://javascript.internet.com/misce...ch-source.html

Comment

Hi just saw your site,

Absolutely love the rail pics and the picture of the 'lotus' flower (pond lily) is fab. I like your photography and cool that your blog in on your website...is that od your own making or do you subscribe to a blogand download it to your site somehow.

Very cool and nice site. I'll be going back to look ant more of your photographs...great for photojournalism..if your're thinking along those lines.

bzzz
                        Beezz
                        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Thank you XO, I will try to incorporate a search function.
                          Earl Grey with a bit of lemon, even more popular after the Da Vince Code.
                          Bill
                          www.blueearthtea.com
                          www.ftaaconsulting.com
                          www.iaval.com
                          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hey man, great job! I like the simplicity you put into it. I tend to get too detailed with my own work, but I have a long way to go until I learn the art of "less is more". :)

Good luck!
                            George
                            www.virtuosocreative.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hester
                              Hey man, great job! I like the simplicity you put into it. I tend to get too detailed with my own work, but I have a long way to go until I learn the art of "less is more". :)

Good luck!
                              I think it is something i have to learn too - i tend to have sites start out good but get a little messy when i get a bit too much content

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
                                Hi just saw your site,

Absolutely love the rail pics and the picture of the 'lotus' flower (pond lily) is fab. I like your photography and cool that your blog in on your website...is that od your own making or do you subscribe to a blogand download it to your site somehow.

Very cool and nice site. I'll be going back to look ant more of your photographs...great for photojournalism..if your're thinking along those lines.

bzzz
                                I am a photographer part time. so i do a little bit of commercial work most of my work is for an amberlence service so i get a bit of excitment.

I am starting to do more photography work and slowly overtime I may do it full time but at the moment my little sideline business brings in a little extra cash to fund my camera gear.

I am glad you like my work!

Comment

Working...
                                X