Crtiques welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crtiques welcome

I've worked hard on the site and have recently reconstructed the whole site. Any feedback is welcome. Please visit me at www.everafterpics.com.

Re: Crtiques welcome

Very interesting and a great idea!

Consider making your fonts smaller, this will allow for a smaller screen (get rid of the horizontal scroll) even though new screens are larger there a lot of smaller ones in use. Title your page. Youc an do both from page Properties.

'Happily ever after occasions' is overlapping 'Birthdays' and too many colors.

I have a fast broadband connection and Samples took forever to load.

You are on your way, tweaking will help.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Good job your art is your desire keep up the good work, message is well taken
      once more I say to you bravo!!!

Comment

As above, Samples took very long to load on fast broadband connection---and the video on your homepage never played. The rest of your site seemed pretty good. Nice job.
        MR. PURE
        ourwaterispure.com

Comment

Very slow loading on broadband and the pages are very wide (about 1300). There is overlapping on the homepage, Birthdays is overlapping occasions. The video loaded ok though.

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
          royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

You home page video played just fine for me. Your samples page however, didn't work as well. I clicked on HB Candy and got horizonal lines in one of the other screens, although the audio played. On the Whitesox sample, the video showed up in the HBCandy screen and was very choppy...etc.
            Great idea and nice work. I would definitely make the pages narrower say like 800 wide. I would also maybe make the home page video a little shorter and higher resolution. Your pictures were very stretched. Since this is what you are selling, I would think you would want the videos to work and be crisp and high res.
            Keep up the good work
            Cindy
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
            X