Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sizing link buttons

Choco,
    Yes, all the other pages will work the same way.
    Royden

www.harrow-art.com
    www.harrow.co.za

Comment

Since I have been playing with the positioning of the translation bar I have: heard from Faradiba (thank you )
      that the translation is not correct in Dutch. I noticed a few irregularities in German,but not so great. Thanks, Faradiba for the help. I need to look into another script for translation. But the page I was working on now.seems something is wrong. It came up fine before but now I get the error that the html file cannot be found. I checked the FTP and it is there, it is excactly the same spelling,capitalization etc. Change the config of page and saved,published but no file.
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

check the punctuation of your saved "names"
        e.g. your main should be index with nothing after it (don't put .bv or anything)
        and in lower case.

also check that your page either has no spaces ( space here) or has a 'placeholder (space_here) followed by a period (when working so fast it's common to accidentally put a comma)
        www.mywebsite.com/second_page.html
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I cannot see the mistake. Nothing had been changed but the name and it was working. I changed only the layout of the page and now have problems with file not existing. All other "Saved" names have place holders and are in lowercase it is only the one file jungle adventure that I have the problem.
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Hope you'll find another translation script in google or find a forum search on this topic. If it works for German, it should work for Dutch.
            Maybe upload your file twice in FTP, just to make sure.
            Smile and enjoy life
            Www.allfarida.com

Comment

Did you change your links to reflect the page name change?
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Yes all the links were working to that page. Until I changed the layout of that page. I change the name a while back, but it was working (links). I tried to change the layout but had problems. I had two parallelograms side by side and each time I saved it would convert first to tow enlogated rectangles then save it. Then I am here.
                Choco777
                www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Faradiba,
                  Thanks, I'll look around. After a look at it I can see the spanish is a little literal too. My German is not what it was, so I won't pretend to be able to judge. You're a big help. This forum is a life saver for me. Thanks again.
                  Choco777
                  www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
                  X