Clear All

• Here's mine guys...

Premier Discount Bridal

Sell Your Wedding Dress

Wedding Directory

Wedding Dress Wholesaler

Wedding Website Awards

One I made for my sister
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: Here's mine guys...

Your sites are one of the best examples of pre-planning and linear, simplified ("user-friendly") design I have seen for a very long time. The sites flow (design and navigation) and completely fulfill visitor expectations.

Each of your sites has been done well, and presents smoothly.
    On "Wedding Directory" I would re-do the pictures, which appear to be distorted from manual sizing. If you do not have an easy to use photo editor, try using the VodaHost resizing tool to maintain picture integrity. Follow this throughout your sites to achieve the results you intended.

There is a lot of focused work represented here, and is an accomplishment you can be proud of!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Half a dozen pages.

Tested several links (randomly) they all seem to work ok.
      The text / fonts are different in this page: http://weddingwebsiteawards.co.uk/links.html and the black stripe without advertising looks kinda of awkward.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Your site is good, but I would change the font personally. Although it is an excellent site which loads fast, I am just a little concerned that you are asking people to buy a very expensive product. You therefore need to get the confidence from your site visitors in order that they will stop and buy from you, rather than a better known competitor.

I would try out different fonts, keep the size consistent, and make sure you use the same font throughout the site.

On the page I focussed on I saw a lot of beautiful wedding dresses, but the background seemed to be someone's room, and some were shown hanging up against a wardrobe, yet the price tag was £1,700. Personally I would take the photos again, this time with a more professional background (use some kind of backing which could cover the skirting board.

Sorry if I seem negative - it is a good site, it is just what you are trying to sell with it that gives me concern that it might not be good enough!
        Trish
        www.Limebrook.com
        www.MountainWalk.co.uk
        www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
        www.TucsonForBeginners.com
        www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Thank you guys, your comments are appreciated. I changed the font on that links page by the way thank you.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by bill2006
            Half a dozen pages.

Tested several links (randomly) they all seem to work ok.
            The text / fonts are different in this page: http://weddingwebsiteawards.co.uk/links.html and the black stripe without advertising looks kinda of awkward.
            This site is going to be totally redone

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
              Your sites are one of the best examples of pre-planning and linear, simplified ("user-friendly") design I have seen for a very long time. The sites flow (design and navigation) and completely fulfill visitor expectations.

Each of your sites has been done well, and presents smoothly.
              On "Wedding Directory" I would re-do the pictures, which appear to be distorted from manual sizing. If you do not have an easy to use photo editor, try using the VodaHost resizing tool to maintain picture integrity. Follow this throughout your sites to achieve the results you intended.

There is a lot of focused work represented here, and is an accomplishment you can be proud of!
              WOW your comments are extremell nice thank you. I intend to resize those pictures, I had to do that bit quickly!!

Comment

Working...
              X