X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Input please on new version

I have completely re-worked my site from the begining-
    1 are page colors okay? - trying to match flags when possible
    2 are contact pages working - would like someone to try - they worked before i changed them
    3 is it okay to link to other sites for more info for readers?
    4 did i get too cutsey with animations? - it is just a for fun site not commercial
    5 when i start working on our 2006 trip - should it be a new site or can i just add a "2006" nav button

again thank all of you in advance for any comments, suggestions or ideas- i reallly love working with blue voda- it has been fun and you all have been so helpful
    www.movingon1.com
    Ann
    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Re: Input please on new version

I'm sure there are some mistakes but this is a fun place, good job
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Sent you an e-mail from your contact page. Hope it works.
      Pages load fine and links work, - maybe external links i.e. Pan American Highway should open in a new window.
      Colors are ok.
      Your 2006 trip: its up to you, as a user I would go for the same site. You can almost update as you drive, or enter experiences in a blog.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

You've really added alot since the 1st time I looked. Seems like I could on on forever. I'll have to come back when I have more time. Looks Great!
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hah! Your site brought some great memories, was in the same place at the same time, but took the Baja route with motorbikes & crossed over to from cabo san lucas to Puerto Vallarta, then pick up a similar route to Belize via Mexico city.
          You did the brave part & hit South America. (was some bad things going on around that time) There was a guy about at the time called Ted Simons, that gave us some good inspiration. He wrote a book called Jupiter’s travels. You may enjoy this one for a good read on traveling.

No comments about the site as it was enjoying the read so much.

Cheers,

Chris.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

My opinion is that, over all, your pages look mighty fine:

* I read a useful comment last night on a forum: 'If you publish your actual email address on your website, then you are begging for spam..'

I noticed that you have both, a link and the actual address.. I would use only the link.

* I feel that in the case of your site, it is best to stick to one website, I wouldn't go creating a unique domain for your upcoming pages. If anything, you will find that an 'in-house ad' on your current pages alerting your visitors to your upcoming ventures would enhance marketing both, current and upcoming pages.. The logic here is that because your topic is so relevant and perhaps entwined, it is best to let the website do the ******logical progression rather than referring the visitor to another palce to get some history on the content.

This is just my opinion. Hope you find you help in it.

Comment

Thank you so much for your advice - i sure don't want spam - will take off email address - its only in a few places
              have about decided to put a nav button on home page - pointing to new trip in fact i have started the pages for the new trip just the preparation for
              Ann
              www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
              www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
              www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Working...
              X