Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

finally, a domain! please, input is welcomed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: finally, a domain! please, input is welcomed!

yes, I helped build it, and I will be driving it.

Comment

I think you may want to make a more standard index page (home) with a button (link) for events.
      I have family in Eugene, and I know of the Shakespere Fest in Medford but the Boat race was new to me. Sounds like a lot of fun. How did it go?

P.S. Love your sailor dog, looks like it had fun too.

Comment

The index that I have right now is just temporary... Just for the cardboard race. It will be changed soon. I won the boat race, but because of politics in medford, they announced the city as the winners... (luckily, the press thought I won cause they didn't stick around for the announcements)

Comment

I tried your site and saw some of the funniest clips on Bush that I have ever seen, great link but now I cannot find it.
          The site you linked to is much better than Metacafe. Let me know where it is. There just seems to be something missing on the home page. Really sooooooooooooooooooooo many ads. Keep working at it. Great you won the race. is the kayyak still together?
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Pemdas21:

I assumed that the event was temporary. I also hope to see more interesting events promoted on your site. This is why I though you might want to have an event button on your index. Could it be that you don't have a home page finished yet?

Comment

I sort of have a homepage, but I am not very happy with it. I just don't have the time for it right now. A friend of mine is thinking about committing suicide, so I am trying to help them through. It is soooo complicated. :( Oh well. I am so tired. Mentally worn out.

Comment

Pemdas21:

Sometimes being a humanbeing makes us rearange our priorities. Please help your friend, the site will wait for you and when you want my review,
                just open a new thread.

Comment

I shall. I just have so much that I am juggling righ now. Life is getting to be hard. It is an ex girlfriend, and boy, she is about ready to leave. I just don't know what to do. This is not a good situation for teenagers. ughh.

Comment

Working...
                  X