major changes, need help, good,bad, or ugly!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lgddesign01
    First Sergeant

• May 2006

Re: major changes, need help, good,bad, or ugly!!

Thanks Cindy,
    Everyone hated that dam bill. I did not find it to appealing either. It was something I threw in for the interim. That’s for the comments.
    David
    David B
    LGD Design Innovations
    www.lgddesign.com
    david.bennett@lgddesign.com

Comment

• Lgddesign01
      First Sergeant

• May 2006

Update. I am still looking for suggestions. I have not made any changes yet. I have two weeks left for football. My time is voluntary and for the kids. I am working one last fundraiser for the organization. Once I am done I will implement the changes. I appreciate everyone taking the time to review my site. If anyone is interested in the fundraiser it is on edealwarehouse.com. Thanks Dave.

Your prayers are welcome, the playoffs start next week.
      David B
      LGD Design Innovations
      www.lgddesign.com

Comment

• Lgddesign01
        First Sergeant

• May 2006

I have changed some pages. please give me some feedback before I change anymore.
        Thank You,
        David
        David B
        LGD Design Innovations
        www.lgddesign.com

Comment

• Lgddesign01
          First Sergeant

• May 2006

Made some changes today. Please coment before I make more.
          Thanks, David
          David B
          LGD Design Innovations
          www.lgddesign.com

Comment

• Dream Lady
            Major General

• Feb 2006

Hi David: Just getting back from being out of town. You know, the big thing I really don't like is all of the differernt font styles you have going on on your home page. I would really like to see one style used and maybe 1 or 2 sizes. The other thing I would do, is have a links page and put the Mary Kay link on that, since I don't think it really has anything to do with your services, does it? I know you like the google thing going on, but I still think it distracts from your site. But that's up to you. Also you may want to consider reducing the amount of white space in your text boxes on the home page, as you can barely see your background. Sorry to have so many suggestions, but I just think your home page is to busy. Keep up the good work. I know you have spent a lot of time on this site.
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Karen Mac
              General

• Apr 2006

David,

I still have a few questions of cohesiveness about what you are doing. I think you need to categorize them better on your navigation, and I think your home page needs to be more of an introduction to your services. Confused? Well so am I in a sense... the page you land on is about promoting your ideas etc, but when i click on one of the navigation, as I am not linked in your narative to this service, Im taken off into something else... building pet blocks of some sort, and no buy button.. but its a product. Then your about us is at the top, and Im not sure why? It should be down there by privacy policy etc, except that it appeared to be selling your designs... but was incomplete. Also it was on a totally different template. In my confusion I was totally tempted to click your google ads in order to save my un-coffee'd brain! I didnt click thru the rest. Each page has improved greatly since I first viewed them, but I still cant help wondering if maybe some of these themes shouldnt be developed into their own sites and then referred to as necessary??? I was scared to click affiliates, because I wasnt sure what can of worms would pop out .. and I cant do worms before coffee! Just kidding! You have improved alot, I dont mean to be the downer, Im still NOT getting it tho!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X