Changes, Font,headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Changes, Font,headers

Thanks i have to change so much since the link text isn't inside the button, you said. I did nothing to cause the index change it happened exactly as chiapas. Is it in anyones opinion,not that anyone reads this but the two of us,it might be better to list the links as images and as plane text at the bottom of the page? you know what I mean.

George
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Oh my, I just looked at your index page again and now it is messed up. Maybe you are working on it. I see you have removed the text from the left side buttons. I like the nav buttons on the bottom. I think it would work find to have the images link to your other pages, and also a text link at the bottom, although that may confuse some folks.
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

yeah was working on it. you are right maybe just say to click on images or text. I tried FF and on MSN and chiapas and the index were never right. Turned in a ticket and they say it is being turned over to a supervisor.. We'll see. All these sites up in hours or days ....mine a month a least...but I see other things and change to often. Thanks for your input it really helps to know there is someon out there. Stick with me and you'll be a 4 star in no time.
        Choco777
        www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Originally posted by choco777
          yeah was working on it. you are right maybe just say to click on images or text. I tried FF and on MSN and chiapas and the index were never right. Turned in a ticket and they say it is being turned over to a supervisor.. We'll see. All these sites up in hours or days ....mine a month a least...but I see other things and change to often. Thanks for your input it really helps to know there is someon out there. Stick with me and you'll be a 4 star in no time.
          LOL!! For your sake, I hope your issues are settled before I change rank again! Have a good day.
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

LOTS OF HELP from SUPPORT. Supervisor sys use the enter cox on page properties. How does he think they were centered before . I guess I have to settle for what I have.
            Either that or start over,thats not much of an option right now. But, thanks for you attempts to help.
            Choco777
            www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

I found the prob. it was in the HTML of the page. bits of BGSound were fragmented do not know how. hope it is centered now. Chaipas at least
              Choco777
              www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

YES!!! I'm so glad you found it. Chaipas page works and looks great with centering and sound!! Are you going to recenter your home page now? Your site is wonderful with all the pictures. A little more work to pull it all together with your links an you'll have it!! When my rank changes, and I get a raise, I just may have to come visit!! lol.
                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Cindy,

let me know and there just might be a discount. I centered the front page , looking for some bells and whistles but not toooo much. Thanks!

George
                  Choco777
                  www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Hi there, great work. But i think that you should move the text down, not sticked to the top. And put more words at least 300-400 not 233 actualy to equilibrate the page and give enough text content.
                    AOC Maps / Featbuilder / Database : http://www.ageofconan-maps.com
                    LM Diffusion Nutritional supplements : http://www.nutritionfrance.com
                    French Expresso machine guide : http://www.machine-expresso.net

Comment

Let the images and landscapes speak for themselves - simple websites are more user friendly.
                      Bill
                      www.blueearthtea.com
                      www.ftaaconsulting.com
                      www.iaval.com
                      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Right Bill,
                        Just unsure about the dark colors does it seem to have no borders or what?
                        Choco777
                        www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Originally posted by choco777
                          Right Bill,
                          Just unsure about the dark colors does it seem to have no borders or what?
                          The ovals on your home page have a blue border, personally I prefer the white borders used for the other pics. The others are ok without a border - for these you might consider downloading Paint.net, see *****'s post http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/rev...hop-clone.html. there's a way in Paint.net to smooth the edges.
                          Bill
                          www.blueearthtea.com
                          www.ftaaconsulting.com
                          www.iaval.com
                          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Thanks Bill
                            Choco777
                            www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Hey Choco

You fixed the scroll! ...well done ..looks great! :o)
                              Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                              http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Bill, I'm just now downloading the Paint.net program. Thanks for the heads up and I'll let you know or show you how much use i get from it.

Choco777
                                www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
                                X