For all the Seniors of the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all the Seniors of the World

www.yourhollandguide.com will give senior travellers a VIP treatment during their vacation in Holland.
    I invite you to visit our new website and please be free to give constructive comments, also on the grammar.

wynie

Re: For all the Seniors of the World

very nice and clean.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

A good looking, functionally presentable website that should serve your interests well.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

An uncluttered site that will suit the customers that you are after.
        You asked for grammer corrections...
        Have you ever dreamed OF BEING TREATED or ABOUT BEING TREATED.
        "Encounter" might have a sort of confronting ring to it. maybe this would be better. "You will be pleasantly suprised to discover how little our new type of holiday-service costs."

Wishing you in advance a pleasant and CAREFREE vacation. "Careless" can mean "clumsy. "Careless" is (sorgeloos of onverskillig in Afrikaans) .

To give the middle paragraph a bit of a selling edge, perhaps you could say, " ... enter this website and read how we will pamper you on your long awaited holiday. You deserve the treatment that we will happily provide."

I hope this helps. Good luck.
        Royden

www.harrow-art.com
        www.harrow.co.za

Comment

Thanks everybody for giving comments on my site.
          Royden, I changed the grammar the way you suggested it.
          The sentences are now much better to read and understand.
          Wynie

Comment

Great site - my husband is Dutch - Dutch born Indonesia. We had a great trip round Holland about 15 - !!!! years ago - or is it longer? :>(( - I'd love to go again but he has MS and I won't be able to take you up on your great offer.
            Love your web site - speaking as a "Senior"
            Cheers
            Lorna

Comment

Hi Lorna,
              Thanks for your kind words.
              I'm sorry to read your husband has MS. Maybe his wish to visit Holland once more isn't a dream. That depends on his state of illness. We are fully equiped to drive and guide 'wheelchair' persons during their stay in The Netherlands. The program is always fine tuned to the physical (and sometimes psychical) possibilities of the client.

We offer our services daily to our own inhabitants and accompany them through museums, seacoast, and many tourist attractions. And they all love our services.
              Airline companies nowadays can also cope with 'special' travellers. If your husband is able to travel, there should be no more limitations.

Lorna, if I can be of any assistance to make your husband's trip to Holland come true, please let me know.
              I'm sure we can offer the both of you a wonderful vacation in our beautiful country.

Wynie

Comment

odaschat,

Very nice! I like the dynamic -translucent scroller. Did you place that on the page with an html box?

Great job! Very clean.

Keith
                PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Sounds wonderful and site is easy to navigate. My 70 year old Dad would find it easy to understand.

I have a grammar suggestion. Under your "What can we tell about our Guides" should read "speak fluent English and Dutch, of course".

Under Q and A - Can I Extend my Holland Holiday Experience - I think you mean "tight" schedule, not "tide".

Seriously, what is the best time of year to visit Holland? Do you have a place on the website describing the seasons? I have always wanted to visit your part of the world, it looks so beautiful.

Andrea

Comment

Very nice site, can you get into the diamond district? If you need some free advertising look over my site and let me know.

www.thebarefoottraveler.com
                    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Great site and very clear.
                      In FAQs the line Online payments by creditcards are not secure and riskful. Should read; not secure and can be risky
                      Good luck
                      MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
                      Mobile Hair & Beauty Treatments, Costa del Sol, Spain
                      www.princess-bride.co.uk
                      Bridal hair and make-up service, Costa del Sol, Spain

Comment

Great to know that you provide such wonderful help. So many places seem devoid of help for the disabled senion citizen. I doubt we will make though, The airlines arethe main problem because my husband can barely stand and some don't let cabin staff help in case they strain something!!!
                        Every success to your venture.
                        Best wishes
                        Lorna

Comment

This is a beautiful and inspiring community.

Lorna: It’s a pity airlines are so stubbern and unprofessional to give your husband a chance of his life.
                          You have a wonderful site of yourself. I like the way you are doing it. We seniors are still hitting the road and won’t accept sitting behind curtains. Keep up the good work, Lorna.

Keith:
                          Thanks for your support. I used an html-box for the translucent scroller. It just works fine, both in IE and FF (those browers are my testinggrounds).

Andrea:
                          Good to read your dad has no problems with the site. I made it in particular with older people in mind, so they can navigate and read easily.
                          Thanks for the grammar. It must be hilarious to read to have a waterflood schedule.
                          We have a moderate seaclimate. Winters are mild and summer is warm, (as you can see on the actual weather on the homepage). Best time will be June and September.
                          I will add some supplements to the site as you suggested.
                          Is there a way I can help you to come over to Holland?

Sharon:
                          Visiting the Diamond district in Amsterdam is one of our famous tours. It is a relative short (free) tour, but visitors are always excited about this unique attraction.
                          I will gladly accept your offer to advertise. I shall send you a mail via your site.

Mark:
                          You are right, Mark. CC’s are really risky business. And may I attend you on the spelling of: ‘professional’ on the homepage of your site (just one f).

Finally, I have a question:
                          My site seems okay and suitable for the targetgroup. Every day I try to make the site look and work better. But it needs to get advertized. Have you any suggestions to get my site under the attention of my targetgroup (seniors). As you’ve probably guessed, this is a starting travelcompany, so if I can advertise for free it’s just fine.

Wynie

Comment

With regard to advertising, you could use AARP in your meta tags. AARP is the acronym for American Association of Retired Persons. It is a large organization in the U.S. that deals with issues seniors face and has been in existence for years. Officially it is now called AARP.

On my meta tags I entered specific names, and when I Goggle the name, my site comes up on the first page. I was surprised and pleased.

Andrea

Comment

Wynie.. Just a thought.. there are Seniors groups that are based on the net and have regular newsletters sent to members via email.. you might want to Google those and link with them or offer them some insentive to include you in their newsletters... Your site looks and feels great.

Comment

Working...
                              X