Getting closer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Getting closer

Wow! You have really been working hard! I think you have a great overall site that is easy to understand and use. Now I would just go for the little details to "tighten" everything up, like Bill said--the type on your menu buttons is hard to read where it overlaps the little icon on the left side of the button.
    Web design and development India |
    Web site promotion tamilnadu |
    Teacher training Institute India

Comment

Thanks, I'll work on the buttons.
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Choco, I LOVE your site! (i saw your invitation to visit it in another thread). WOW it is LOADED with great stuff! I could spend lots of time exploring your site....and that is what is great about it...EXPLORING! That is EXACTLY what you are "selling", right? Adventure, exploration, trips of a lifetime into fun and exotic places!! GREAT JOB!!! You have captured the feeling quite well!! What a lot of hard work!!

Now, I would love to explore all your pages, but I am on a STUPID STUPID dialup! Once the opening page loaded (about 3 or more minutes) the rest were not so bad but I only went to a couple for now....i will visit the others another day.... Sorry, i did not try all the links and stuff to really test it for you, again, STUPID DIALUP!!

Only one thing jumped out at me...on one page you have a marquee and the word "suggestions" in it....you put two s's in ssuggestion! LOL

Oh, i love the blue you choose...it reminds me of the beautiful ocean!
        Great job!!!
        still working on website!

Comment

IsleGal!
          (sorry to cut in line, George...BTW I like the additions since last week!)

When you and the others say you are stuck on dialup, doesn't this "turbo-dialup" make much of a difference, or is it just all marketing?
          I actually still have my Juno account (for whenever I really must do dialup with a laptop or something) but since I also have it wired thru my satellite, I haven't given much thought about how different things are from where I was a few years ago.......I mean, even the OS on 'puters are so enhanced nowadays also...
          Inquiring minds want to know... LOL
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

wow!!! you have made so many changes since i last visited your site a week or so ago - what a difference. no one else has mentioned it - maybe its just my old eyes, type is a little small for me....Great site, great pictures - when we drive to Mexico this fall we will be sure to visit your area - sounds fantastic
            Ann
            www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
            www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
            www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Why the double Aardvark logos? and what is that ? this is what it opens to-

Topsites Gateway Page
              To deter cheating, a gateway page has been put up. Click the link below to enter the topsites list.
              Enter and vote
              Enter without voting

SHOWCASE of Websites Created With BlueVoda and Soho Users - - Powered by Aardvark Topsites PHP 5.1.1
              Bill
              www.blueearthtea.com
              www.ftaaconsulting.com
              www.iaval.com
              www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Now, worried about load time, Islandcrazy says it took 3 min for first page! It loads for me in 2.5 secs. on IE and FF.
                SEE Islandcrazy fishing pays off, I begged for attention, you gave it and now I can go out and play. Thank you for the double ss and the nice comments. Bill....I do not know what it was but it is gone, no one ever mentioned that and I never noticed it either...hmmmmmmmm. Asirimarco, Come on down. This is the REAL MEXICO. Guadalajara and the rest of the drug invested,foreign owned tourist traps don't appeal to me, I realize it is the Pan American but take a detour to the Gulf Coast, just take a left in Oaxaca. Thanks Mercy, took care of the problem the easy way changed it, less thinking.Thanks everyone. Alot of changes Vasili but still cannot do the Email contact form. The forums is the only place I get help, so I have the request in, but noone is offering, so here I sit. I'm doing something wrong obviously but it is not obvious to me what it is, linking has gone south so there'll be more changes. like I told Mercy it is the easy way,sometimes you sacrifice but......and thanks for reading the novel.
                Choco777
                www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

hi again - last time we were constrained for time and money and just went south - this time with just the two of us and no time constraints we plan on spending a lot of time in Mexico as much of the country as we can visit. I'll keep watching your site for places to not miss. love the sounds on mystical - i want to go!
                  Ann
                  www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
                  www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
                  www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Originally posted by bill2006
                    Why the double Aardvark logos? and what is that ? this is what it opens to-

Topsites Gateway Page
                    To deter cheating, a gateway page has been put up. Click the link below to enter the topsites list.
                    Enter and vote
                    Enter without voting

SHOWCASE of Websites Created With BlueVoda and Soho Users - - Powered by Aardvark Topsites PHP 5.1.1
                    Bill2006: this is the entry to the Showcase Index by Category Page
                    where people with sites in the showcase can enter their details .
                    Why dont you join as you are one of us..........
                    And for a little fun, everytime someone goes to your site it counts and places you up or down as time goes on.
                    Have fun
                    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                    Newbies / Beginners Forum
                    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Choco, if you email me your Cpanel username, password and IP server number
                      I will install a working contact form for you..................
                      Have fun
                      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                      Newbies / Beginners Forum
                      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

asirimarco,
                        If you email me I'll give you some tips. There are many things to know about Mexico to make your travel easier.
                        The place to visit is Chiapas, it is truly the showplace of tropical Mexico. You must be careful in Chiapas. As in other places don't talk politics as Mexican want to do, especially the men. Then there's th Zapatistas as they wish to be called, in towns of the Lacandon there will be masked men with guns who are not dangerous in and of themselves. The people of Chiapas are really great ( I know I made it sound like it ....huh?) colorful and the food is great, many mystical places....it is the place that really cn not be done justice by my meager attempt at using adjectives. If you've never been in a Fog Forest you haven't seen it all. You can go from humid tropical jungle to a gigantic appearing Pine Forest and a drastic drop in tempature in a short time. The air is fresh and the water attractions are endless. A photographers paradise. OH sorry..........let me know Choco3@prodigy.net.mx
                        Choco777
                        www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

choco....don't worry about me and my dumb dialup......I just went to your site again and it only took 1 minute.....there must have just been ALOT of traffic last night which always slows down my modem......I did not mean to alarm you....sorry....I was more or less just complaining about my limitations right now!!!! No worries.....it is a wonderful site and
                          still working on website!

Comment

Don't worry not really alarmed. Besides Dr. says I'll do just fine, now. Thanks
                            Choco777
                            www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
                            X