• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dream Lady
    Major General

• Feb 2006

Re: Part II: DOB Members Club & $10,000 Challenge

Oh, by the way...I love your header on the DOB members club page!! And yes, the changes you made, make a huge difference!!
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Girlonthehill
      General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by Floor Lady
      Oh, by the way...I love your header on the DOB members club page!! And yes, the changes you made, make a huge difference!!
      Thank you Cindy!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

OK - Fine! Were I to nudge "perfection closer to the divine," I would simply edit this sentence to reiterate the emphasis it deserves, seeing as how much room is available, adding the "punch" --use of bold intentional:
        from this:
        This opportunity is available to members of the DOB Members Club only - so if you haven't already joined our exclusive club Click here to join up NOW
        to maybe this?>
        This opportunity is available to members of the DOB Members Club only - so if you haven't already joined our exclusive club Click here to join up NOW

or, maybe even (is this stretching it already?) this?>
        This opportunity is available to the DOB Members Club only, so if you aren't aready a Member of our exclusive club to Click to Join NOW!

I want to say that my initial comments stand, and it's just because I was feeling left out that I made these measley suggestions.....(besides, grammar communicates a lot more than what is simply being presented)

Thank you Generals Amanda and Race!

"Dan's The Man" even though he missed my promotion barbeque!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• racefan20
          Major General

• Jul 2005

Originally posted by Vasili
          OK - Fine! Were I to nudge "perfection closer to the divine," I would simply edit this sentence to reiterate the emphasis it deserves, seeing as how much room is available, adding the "punch" --use of bold intentional:
          from this:
          to maybe this?>

or, maybe even (is this stretching it already?) this?>
          This opportunity is available to the DOB Members Club only, so if you aren't aready a Member of our exclusive club to Click to Join NOW!
          Good thoughts, my friend, and I've put them into play. Thank you.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

• Bethers
            Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

OK - I'm still confused as to why it's called a "forum" account? Maybe if I joined, that would become clear - am I paying to be a part of the forum? So, I join it free, then upgrade?

The steps are easy enough to see and follow - but I read that I'm joining a Members Club - but what I actually have to click to join is a forum - and that throws me and makes me think there is more than one.

BTW, it is very professional looking and well done - but I'd expect nothing less from the 2 of you!
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

• Andy128
              Major General

• Dec 2005

Hey guys! Nice to hear from you again!!! Been busy I see. Very nice job. It was easy and intuitive getting through the registration process. Very nice site's. You both have done extremly well!!

One thing I noticed that would cause hesitation in myself for signing up for the challenge.
              [QUOTE][1.The Challenge is FREE to play and is open exclusively to members of the DOB Members Club. You must be 18 or older to participate. VOID where prohibited by law.
              /QUOTE]

I probably would not sign up and waste my time not knowing if it was prohibited in the state / country I was from. Perhaps a list (click here to see where prohibited) would be useful. I would not know where to begin to find that info myself. That would be my only bit of concern. And seeings how that is the very first item..................
              (One could see a huge problem if the winner suddenly finds out- I' not allowed to what????????????????????)

Anyway- fantastic job! I hope and pray it far exceeds your expectations!!!

See you on the web- Your BV friend. (Happy BD - DOB!!!)

Andy
              PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
              X