Oh my god I've finished it!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oh my god I've finished it!!!!

Congratulations (on both counts) you're on your way then, good luck with your endeavor.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Ok I wish they had some smily faces in here that shows peoples eyes popping out of their heads. That would help explain what my eyes were doing tring to read your fonts and colors. You and my wife would make an excellent team because shes always trying to do the same thing on our website. Ok now that we got the bad out of the way. Layout is great website is easy to navigate products look very nice. I think everything looks great minus your font and colors cant even make out what it say on the about us page.

Good luck and Great success
      Never Let a Kind word go Un said!

Soy Candles

Comment

O.k, I think I get the message about fonts and colours lol. I'm just not sure exactly how to go about fixing it. I know it's pretty simple to change colours and fonts but how can I find out which fonts are universally friendly? (remember I'm not in the least bit clued up on 'things computery' lol) Will I be able to find a list somewhere?
        I'm a bit down about the colour thing coz the colours fit with the overall colour scheme and now I'm going to have to change them. Think I'll probably just go for black though as it seems to fit with everything. It's just a shame that's all.

Comment

Working...
        X