• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laindia
    Second Lieutenant

• Mar 2006

Good or Bad, Give it to me. I can take it.haha

Hi all, it's been awhile since I been in here. Vacation, family and work work work. Last couple of weeks I have been working on my site off an on. Site is not complete. I need people to look through my site. Test navigation, Shopping cart( you can purchase) or do a fake purchase. If you do a test purchase, please put test purchase on info areas so I know to delete later. You can run through it as if your doing a mail in order. Also, is my site listed ok, catagorized. Any improvements and comments, good or bad. All comments welcomed. I am currently working on the Read a book link. Complete library not done. Also a few pages not complete but getting there. For now I need input before I proceed furthur. Also still working on fundraiser area and the Donate a book area. Come on in and browse. Also, I have embeded a music file on the home page. Is it loading right? Let me know. Hope to hear from everybody soon. Thanks all for taking the time to view my site.
    www.toysandbooks.net
    sigpic
  • bill2006
    Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Re: Good or Bad, Give it to me. I can take it.haha

Hi, nice, no better than that - its a great site! I think that it is one of the best sites I have seen, it is clean, simple and points the user to your products.

-What shopping cart and search did you use?

-I hate to bring this up, isn't there a copyright on that song ?
    -I muted because I'm listening to something else (just want to point this out because some users will do same or worse - move on).
    -Where are the toys?
    -Is a counter? Might want to get rid of it. I clicked on it to vote and it did nothing.

Congratulations
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• laindia
      Second Lieutenant

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by bill2006
      Hi, nice, no better than that - its a great site! I think that it is one of the best sites I have seen, it is clean, simple and points the user to your products.

-What shopping cart and search did you use?

-I hate to bring this up, isn't there a copyright on that song ?
      -I muted because I'm listening to something else (just want to point this out because some users will do same or worse - move on).
      -Where are the toys?
      -Is http://bluevodaforms.com/showcase/button.php?u=laindia a counter? Might want to get rid of it. I clicked on it to vote and it did nothing.

Congratulations
      Hi, yes song is copyrighted. Was testing out song. Looking for midi to put in site instead of some type of childs song. Will take off immediatly, actualy put it in today. The showcase button is from the BV forum. I need to find a good area to post it. Also Im using the agora shopping cart and search. I do plan on updating the shopping cart with a newer version I have noticed. Hopefully soon. Works great with my paypal account. On my way to take off the sounds.haha. Also, Toys comming soon. Need to finish most. Then I'll be posting more toys. Come back soon and thank you. Thank you.
      sigpic

Comment

• mark6110
        Major

• May 2006

Wonderful site and very well designed. Clear and clean.
        Well done, I hope it works well for you.
        MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
        Mobile Hair & Beauty Treatments, Costa del Sol, Spain
        www.princess-bride.co.uk
        Bridal hair and make-up service, Costa del Sol, Spain

Comment

• laindia
          Second Lieutenant

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by mark6110
          Wonderful site and very well designed. Clear and clean.
          Well done, I hope it works well for you.
          Thank you. I'm hoping I can complete my site by the end of the week. New toys will be added weekly also to those who like to shop for children.
          sigpic

Comment

• ez-ez
            Special Status

• Mar 2006

Your website is simply awsome. Nice work.

Comment

Working...
            X