Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new Gift site design all done with some great stuff

Hello all at voda!

Well ive done it its JULY 06 in may i started this as a newbie never designed a website before in my life im a business man and a artist not a web designer.
    But here we go here it is like i said im a artist so all art work is done by me.

I use bluevoda & image ready for all the work with this site hope you like.

thanks to all at voda for all your help and tips mark mcc

Brand new gift site designed and maintained by mr m a mccallum
    The owner of untouchedtalent.co.uk
    The new generation gift site

Re: Brand new Gift site design all done with some great stuff

untouchedtalent: You have all the bells and whistles working, thats a big feat. With my older eyes I have a hard time reading font under12 and some of the large script banners I can't make out (over stylized). The gold text on the gold background is also hard on the eyes. Generally I find the site too busy, too many bells and whistles, and in need of better organization.

Just my opinion, you may want too wait for a consencess befor making any changes.....Oh yea, I still don't like to side scroll

Comment

wat up

Comment

Wow, and they say Vegas has a lot of marquees. If there is ever a contest sign on. The page certainly has a lot of info.,nice product (except the white gold piece with the 14 k
        white gold marquee speeding by). You put a lot of work into this and it is not at all bad, just real busy. Maybe you could split it up, and less changing of font colors would help, I think. After seeing the first page the second (as far as I went, no reason) was great,links all worked that I tried. There is something almost half way down all pages except first, that wouldn't load for me. It extends the entire width
        of the page. Some tweaking to do. You are doing fine.
        Choco777
        www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Wow you have put a lot of work into this and it shows! For me - I would put the Google adsense and search towards the bottom of the page - why distract from your items. also the scrolling over the items in upper left corner goes so fast i couldn't read it - why have it? Hang in there and take the advice of the the "old timers" they really know what they are doing. You'll find this becomes an addiction - a good one.
          Ann
          www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
          www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
          www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Working...
          X