Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Ready!

Well I finally got this done!!!
    Let me know what you think! This is my very first website I was very new to all of this. But I have really learned alot!!! I know I have alot more to learn. Thanks to all! Your imput will be welcomed.
    www.reneesbasketsandgifts.com

Re: Finally Ready!

Well done,
    -Links all seem to work, I didn't try them all.
    -Consider changing the length of your NavBar or the etxt inside the box, several overlap the allocated spaces. example from "Baskets and Gift Sets" you could change to "Baskets & Gifts"
    -Your home page is not titled, the others are.
    -'Baby/Infant' overlaps pic

Do an overview looking for details that might be out of place. Like that pirate flag.

Good luck !
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Wow! You have really been working hard! I think you have a great overall site that is easy to understand and use. Now I would just go for the little details to "tighten" everything up, like Bill said--the type on your menu buttons is hard to read where it overlaps the little icon on the left side of the button. Pat yourself on the back! That is ALOT of product!!!!! Good for you!
      still working on website!

Comment

Thank You So Much!!!!! I will redo menu bar!

Comment

Site looks great but we are wondering if you mean free shipping for orders
          under $100 or over $100 where we come from the shipping is free if you spend over a certain amount.Just wondering if it is a mistake,otherwise everything works ,your menu bar does overlap in the wording a bit.
          two cats

Comment

Very nice work--- only problem i can see is as stated above about the overlap on your nav. buttons. Other than that, you've got a great looking site--- nice job!
            MR. PURE
            ourwaterispure.com

Comment

You are doing a nice job. Just keep tweaking. Listening to Bill can never hurt. The only thing other than those already mentioned would be the white backgrounds to merchandise images. They should if possible be the same size. Otherwise, it looks good. Oh you should have a second look at the wording on "shipping fee" page just to avoid misunderstandings.
              Choco777
              www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Although I personally don't like to side scroll, your site works well and looks very profeshional. You do, however, have some overlaping text on the top left of you home page.
                Web design and development India |
                Web site promotion tamilnadu |
                Teacher training Institute India

Comment

Site looks great - lots of work in it - i just wondered if you know that you can align your images several different ways - right, left, center etc. you can do that by left click on image - hold down shift key and continue left clicking on row of images (take finger off shift key) then go to "layout" - "align" click on orientation you want and everything magically lines up!
                  this is just a comment not necessairly a suggestion asirimarco
                  www.movingon1.com
                  Ann
                  www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
                  www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
                  www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Hi Starlene,

Nice site and it looks great but a feww things other than those already mentioned ....your las category of windchimes/suncatcheres should probably go on the next line as it crossing over your set margins and causing your page to look uneven (I'm using netscape 8.1)

Your paypal.payment bar also seems out of range and probably could be centered at the bottom of page or soemthing you think appropriate.

You have obviuosly put a lot into this site and I'm l enjoyed the categories I browsed through. Good Job.
                    Beezz
                    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi Starlene,

Your site looks great, easy to read easy to navigate, normally i'm not a fan of different coloured pages but it works well on your site ...only one thing I can see that needs a little fixing is your "home page"...the problem I think is like Beez said ... the paypal banner would be better at the bottom of your page and your small counter banner moved over inline with your catergory pics....then set page width 800 centre and save ..that should fix it

Really nice job...well done :o)
                      Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                      http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Working...
                      X