• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enstorms
    Sergeant

• Jul 2006

Well, here it is!

Am amazed how little time it actually took to get the interworkings to work. Most of the time was spent on cosmetics. What do ya think????
    Errnie

LightningDesign.com is available for purchase. Get in touch to discuss the possibilities!
    Ernie
    www.lightningdesign.com

• Marincky
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: Well, here it is!

Very nice Ernie! Nicely laid out, simplistic and pleasant to the reader. One thing... Change your page titles fron the name of the website to what it is actually about as the search engines hit on this bit of info first, and to them www. means nothing!
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• bill2006
      Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Very good. I can see a lot of farmers using your programs, this beats manual record books.

-Consider changing the NavBar, right click and look through options in Styles.
      -Might also wnat to center your pages and as mentioned above titles.

By the way, farmers name their livestock, perhaps a column for it next to tag number would be appropriate.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• laindia
        Second Lieutenant

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by enstorms
        Am amazed how little time it actually took to get the interworkings to work. Most of the time was spent on cosmetics. What do ya think????
        Errnie

www.lightningdesign.com
        Hi, like the site. I don't see your prices. Do you design these programs yourself. Easy navigation, but when I click on a button link it removes other buttons. Is there a way to keep all the buttons so I don't have to hit back key. Also, what's the price of your home business database program. I really would like more information as I am looking for one so I don't have to design one myself, it's a headache. Would like to know more, does it do simple invoice and so so forth to print out all client info and multiple invoicing. Thanks.
        sigpic

Comment

• SChajin
          Major General

• Jan 2006

Looks good just need a little more work
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

• jahnsele
            First Lieutenant

• Apr 2006

Looks good, I wanna try to count my livestocks using one of your softwares.

All the best!
            jahnSELE

Comment

• enstorms
              Sergeant

• Jul 2006

Hi all. Thanks for all the feedback. I'm on a trip right now and will be home tomorrow (7/27). Will get back with you then. for some more clarifications.
              Ernie
              Ernie
              www.lightningdesign.com

Comment

• enstorms
                Sergeant

• Jul 2006

Laindia,
                Have a little time and no one needs the computer right now. Yes I do write these programs myself. I'm kind of unorthodox as far as programming goes. I MUCH prefer to write customized programs. So if you'll let me know what it is you need and would like, I'll get back to you with something. Thanks for the input. There was another post about not seeing prices. That's because it varies sooo much. However, my pricing is unorthodox also. The client will determine what the value of the finished product is to them. Then I'll take my cut out of that.
                Let me know.
                Ernie
                Ernie
                www.lightningdesign.com

Comment

Working...
                X