• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiaki
    Sergeant

• Oct 2005

Ok, It's done. Take a Look

Trade with confidence and elevate your financial success with insights, strategies, and a supportive community from The Hawaiian Guy.

I just finished this and would invite your comments.

Thank-you

Tiaki
  • jahnsele
    First Lieutenant

• Apr 2006

Re: Ok, It's done. Take a Look

Site looks great, but takes time to load I guess due to all audio files embaded in index page.

The longer it takes the bored your oudience gets.

All the best.
    jahnSELE

Comment

• bill2006
      Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Interesting, you have put a lot of work into your page.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• Bethers
        Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Sorry - as soon as I see a site that has sound, I look for where I can turn the sound off - from the SITE - instead of from my computer. If you want people at work to be able to view the site, that can be important! And they still might want to see what you have to offer.

You've done a lot of work - good luck!
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

• jahnsele
          First Lieutenant

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by Bethers
          Sorry - as soon as I see a site that has sound, I look for where I can turn the sound off - from the SITE - instead of from my computer. If you want people at work to be able to view the site, that can be important! And they still might want to see what you have to offer.

You've done a lot of work - good luck!
          I can't agree more, I had to run to my speaker dial...
          jahnSELE

Comment

• choco777
            Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Ditto. You spent some time,obviously. To be frank with you I turned it off and did not look at it except for a minute or two. I don't know, it just smacked of " Get Rich Quick" or your business will double, sells through the roof, kind of thing. It had to do with the format the burning letters the color (except for the blue), just not my cup of tea. I'm being frank with you and think that you have a lot of creative ability but I honestly would go as far as doubt that the voice belongs to the owner of the business. I'm not saying it isn't it is just the feel these site give me. Do some changing around, if you see fit,just don't give up. Please accept this as me trying to give you ONLY my view. If I'm wrong and frequently I am, then good luck and wish you sucess.
            Choco777
            www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

• SChajin
              Major General

• Jan 2006

It sounds a lot better, before it was knid of scary. Good work
              Sharon Chajin

Comment

• ez-ez
                Special Status

• Mar 2006

Hi.. You obviously put alot of work into this site. I, like the others, am not a big fan with audio openers, however, your website can rightfully have sound opener as it relies on a motivational theme. Obviously, you are promoting the idea of using sound, therefore, using voise is well justified. I've noticed that the index long page is now popular amongst promotional sites. I noticed this style is getting big in the areas of consultancy, search engine optimization software and online business packages. It seems that you are on the right track, not from a design point of view, but your style is likely to generate sales. Good work and good luck.

Comment

Working...
                X