• Show
Clear All

Re: Finally up!

This might be useful at some point.
    http://www.webconfs.com/web-page-screen-resolution.php

Comment

Glitzz:

Please add your url to your signature in your forum control panel, it makes it much easier for us lazy folks to view your site.

Lincslady:

Don't know about you, but the mental image of island in a monagramed sweater pleated skirt and pom poms with steel drum cheer song had me rolling on the floor.

Islandcrazy:

You have been a lot of help to this forum, and you are far more help than a cheerleader, and I'm sorry but as cute as you may be the mental image
      was ugly, very funny but ugly.

Comment

well, well, well, circus.....see if i ever defend the "men" again! ROFL ROFL ROFL! My children would be HORRIFIED by your cheerleader vision!!! They HATE when I "cheer" from the bleachers at soccer games! I have to correct you, though...i do NOT have any pompoms!!! Just a VERY LOUD VOICE. I have been known to jump up and down so wildly when my kids make a penalty kick, that I have.....on occassion.....well, just once....a tiny bit.... peed my pants! LOL LOL There, that will REALLY keep you laughing!
        still working on website!

Comment

Islandcrazy:

Please put URL in your signature in forum CP. That way I can contact you out without disrupting thread, I already have the unique distinction of the only one on the forum with a warning tag. I'm special.

Comment

oh dear....what is a warning tag?? I'm so sorry if I did something wrong....did I mess up Julie's thread?

I'm sorry, Julie!!!! Let's get back to you and your site....how is it going today???

Circus, I do not have a URL yet....sorry! guess we will have to stay in Chit Chat or you can post in one of "my" threads?
            still working on website!

Comment

Peekaboo!
              Glitzz has been awfully busy - in no time looks like she'll be through!
              (Good to see it's working out)
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I think it is coming along fine. Keep listening to your cheerleader. Wish she'd review my site. It is frustrating
                at times this BV thing but it is nice to have all the help that is available not just the tools but the people as well. Keep plugging away Glitz U R closer than U think.
                Choco777
                www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

awww look at Vasili being so nice now LOL im touched..

I worked all F$%^$&%^&en day on this god forsaken site Im surprised i can even type right now

there are still some things i will perfect of course but for the most part its major error free..

Thank you to all for your help, I will continue to bother you...

Feel free to talk about cheerleading in my thread anytime i dont mind ;)
                  BUT NO FLIRTING!! CIRCUS over here calling you cute Island, better keep an eye on him.......

Glitzz Jewelry Designs - http://www.glitzzjewelry.com
                  Glitzz Original Hand-made Beaded Jewelry, Accessories, and Gifts By Julie Knight of Toronto, Canada. OH YEAH BABY CANADA!!!

Comment

k so yea no ones answering my other thread about vodahits.. anyone pay for that?? i wanna know if its worth the money..
                    Glitzz Original Hand-made Beaded Jewelry, Accessories, and Gifts By Julie Knight of Toronto, Canada. OH YEAH BABY CANADA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Glitzz
                      k so yea no ones answering my other thread about vodahits.. anyone pay for that?? i wanna know if its worth the money..
                      Worth every penny!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

just revisited - things look great now - i hope you had some fun while doing it - not all stress. really like your main text it is neat
                        Ann
                        www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
                        www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
                        www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
                          Worth every penny!
                          Wouldnt he have to say that???? I want a non-employee opinion lol

Comment

Originally posted by asirimarco
                            just revisited - things look great now - i hope you had some fun while doing it - not all stress. really like your main text it is neat
                            Thankx! but no it was all stress hehe.

Comment

Working...
                            X