Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Photo Site Online

Greetings,

I would appreciate any feedback on my new website created via BlueVoda. Thank you for your time.
    Is there any way I can view my site in another browser? I am running IE but would like to view the site via Netscape, Mozilla, AOL and Opera.

Thanks again!

Best Regards,
    Ron

www.rons-prophoto.com

Re: New Photo Site Online

Ron, The site is very nice. The red is kind of hard to see of maybe it is bolded. One spelling oversight Maintenance, or maintenence. Liked the effect on the home page and beautiful images. The only link that did not work for me was the details. Good luck. I just changed browsers and accessed the site in IE FF etc.
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Hi choco777,

Thank you for your feedback and your proof reading skills.

Best Regards,
      Ron

Comment

Ditto Choco's comments, looks elegant in both IE6 and FF. The red fonts look clash with your work.
        Consider adding Ron Rosenzweig, 772-919-2299 ron@rons-prophoto.com to every menu page and a Home or Return button. Back browsers aren't always the solution.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

tto above and you might consider reanming the index page so it shows up at the top of browser as say rons blah etc at the moment your page is called index
          love the way the photos merge like that great site love it
          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Hi Ron,

I think this is a beautiful site.
            Personally I have no problems with the Red which I think ‘fits’ very well. Didn’t have time to read all your text in great detail but on your Promo page I picked up one or two typo’s.

Solicit (e)
            look at your ‘busess’
            ‘attacts’ prospective clients
            combine to ‘creat’

Mary

http://www.huntertheatrearts.co.uk

Comment

Classy site! Love your layout! The red is very hard to read for me---just too bright, but i love red!!

Now, everyone is going to get SICK AND TIRED of me saying this over and over...but after 4 minutes it still isn't finished loading.....I HATE DIAL UP!!!!! I HATE DIAL UP!!! But, alas, me and 70% of the rest of the world are on dial up.....so maybe I'm a good "tester" for it....maybe there is just too much traffic right now...I will try later.

Anyway, i so wanted to see your photos, what I did see was very very professional and well done. You have worked very hard!

(OH MY GOODNESS.....the photos just popped up....(5 minutes) and they are breathtaking! No wonder they took so long! Flash media stuff always takes sooo long for me....but I'm glad I waited! Good job!)
              still working on website!

Comment

Hi Ron
                Are YOU ready to be included in:

THE SHOWCASE OF WEBSITES BUILT BY OTHER BLUEVODA or SOHO USERS

You can see your site here: . http://bluevodaforms.com/bvwebsites.html

If you like what you see then go here to JOIN
                ... http://www.bluevodaforms.com/showcase/ .(just click JOIN)

have fun
                Have fun
                Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                Newbies / Beginners Forum
                FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Greetings,

Thank you very much for your critique and your compliments. I appreciate the keen eyes picking up my spelling errors. I do most of my work on the site late in the evening - being on the tired end of the day. I've had some negative comments on the link colors. Any suggestions ? ?

This is my very first attempt at a website. It took me quite a while to find BlueVoda. I fell in love with the interface because of my familiarity with MS Publisher. Create the background and then drag and drop text and graphics. I love it.

I'm on a cable modem and the site loads almost instantaniously. I think I'd give up the internet before going back to dial up. I did not realize that it would load so slow on dial up. I have posted for critiques on photography sites and the feedback has been very positive without any comments on loading times. Do I have a better alternative that using flash for the slide shows ? ?

Thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate it.

Best Regards,
                  Ron

Comment

No Ron, I'm just have the most ridiculously stupid dialup...for some reason EVERY page I tried to look at last night loaded so slowly, but today, is much better. Belive me, i would ditch dial up in an instant. I'm just about ready to go satellite,though if they don't get highspeed options out to my area SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you have done a wonderful job and should not change the flash at all!! Just be aware that there are people still in the stone age! LOL GREAT site!
                    still working on website!

Comment

Working...
                    X