I think I'm ready for se's :o)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I think I'm ready for se's :o)

aww I don't do wedding jewellery I'm afraid. Really my market is for the cheaper end of costume jewellery as I do town markets & house parties so cheap is kinda my focus I'm afraid. Sorry! :o(

Comment

Whilst I recheck Karen, change EVERY page title to the same as the home page title. I notice for example the about us page is still titled about us in your browser bar
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I was only going to tell you that I run a uk wedding directory and get a lot of hits to it, could have put you in there!

Ok, ready for this........

• Title length is correct.

• Title contains good keyword concentration.

• Description length is correct.

• Description contains good keyword concentration.

• Keywords length is correct.

• Keyword Spamming Not Found

YAY!!!!!!!!
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Karen,

I have sent you an email.

Comment

Oh you're a star!! Thank you so much!
            What a kind blokie you are. Donation to your friends half marathon on its way :o)

Comment

Thank you, That is extremely kind of you. She is an extremely brave girl! She is going through so much pain at the moment that she is finding life quite unbearable! I call her everyday to let her know different as she is an extremely wonderful and very special girl in my life. I am very grateful to you and she will be too thank you

Comment

Well I'm just sorry I can't afford more but until sales pick up I'm a bit skint. I wish her well. And thank you again for your time and effort :o)

Comment

Karen,

Your donation was more than kind, and it is enough don't worry. She will be more than grateful to you I can assure you, we both will be. Did you get my email? I could do with you calling me as you have a very big problem with your site that is too difficult for me to explain here.

Comment

Hiya, me again :o/
                    Right Hopefully this will be the last posting I make on this thread <prays to the god of websites>
                    I've done everything suggested now....PLEASE tell me I'm ready lol. When changing the pages to all line up I started again using a template. Only thing is I forgot to copy and paste the meta tags so have had to re do them <pulls hair out> I was wondering if Ramsey might do me an optimization check again just to make sure I've done them right.
                    Any other thoughts or critism gratefully received also.
                    Many thanks
                    Karen
                    www.redgypsy.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X