Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention for help please

Hi Guys,.

It's seem like I've been trying too hard to catch up with my situations, I have been spent good 40 hours surfing on the Internet for information and tried to complete the tasks as the same time...How er, nothing has accomplish.

And another problem is my web site...? which is my most concerns right now...Okay three months ago I signed up with Godaddy.com -web site to night- but the way it set up, I found it's too difficult for a beginner like myself, I started the home page and got stuck there...too hard to follow, I have no glue how and what to do with it. Now I found BlueVoka, hopefully I able to work with here... seem much easier, I decided to park here for now with my newly web page (potental to purchase) but it's too expensive for my budget at this time. I offers to pay 1/4 of the price $199.00, but i couldn't find the solution...

If you happen to read this post please give me a helping hand, Please, Please, Please.

Gwennyvia (Brand-Newbie)

Re: Attention for help please

What sort of help are you looking for ?
    Do you wish to pay someone to finish your site? or do you need help to continue to build it yourself?

More info please
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Re: Attention for help please

remember if you build it with bluevoda you have to have it hosted by bluevoda - i started out knowing nothing about the web and managed to build my pages by using the wonderful tutorials and all the helkp from the forums - here are prices for bluevoda where did you get the $199? http://www.vodahost.com/features.htm
      Ann
      www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
      www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
      www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Working...
      X