Let me know what you think guys.
    Belinda B.
    BB Destination Express

Re: Revamped site

very nice
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Looks good and your Travel Special page works.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Now this site I really like. I actually saved it to my favorites in my browser. I am going to be celebrating my 10 year anniversary and was bummed when I clicked on Disney vacations (still under construction). I was looking at cruises and realized you only feature Carnival Cruise Lines. Is this by choice or will you be adding other cruise lines as well? I was a sailing coordinator for them some years back so I actually prefer Carnival, but it may not be the case for everybody.
        You might want to name your pages as well.
        Great site, can't wait for those Disney specials!

Mike
        Mike
        www.suzannemichaelcatering.com

Comment

Thanks Mike. I'm waiting on permission from Disney to add their specials to my site. But I can send some information to you. They are very strict with copyrighting their pictures and information. Hopefully it wont be long. I do offer Royal Caribbean cruises, not sure if you saw the gift certificate offer on the Special Travel page. I'm working on being certified in other areas of travels, namely Vegas Vacations, other cruise lines and group travel. Feel free to send me a quote request via the form on my site.
          Belinda B.
          BB Destination Express

Comment

Working...
          X