Darts Web-site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darts Web-site

I've taken all advise and now relaunched! Great help from the Blue Voda team. Thanks - please let me know if quizzes and stuff are working! Much appreciated.

Rob

Re: Darts Web-site

I gotta be honest with you Rob... It's not good news... and me, jut like the others are having major problems with this issue.............................................

We don't have a link for your website.

It's ok mate, just give us the url so we can have a look... cheers Rob

Comment

Oh Man - Sorry

Comment

G'day mate..

The site looks good.. Both quizz pages worked fine for me..

Observations:

1. The pages are taking a bit long to load up.. I would say this is attributed to the Gradient big image in the background..
        2. The 'Quizz 1" and "Quizz 2" text can pehaps be also linked so that the visitor can click on either image or text.
        3. You have got a text area that you forgot to remove.. it reads 'Double Click to Edit' it appears beneath the center image in the page..

Over-all, it's a nice website and unique style, and the topic is and content is brilliant.

Comment

Nice, a bit red for me.
          -Loaded ok on IE6.
          -The marquee could be slowed down a bit and you might want to title your pages.
          -Some of the text in the NavBars neds to be centered.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

I like it, very creative. Ditto on above comments. One more thing, when I clicked on the video link and saw the video, I tried to click on either side link that says home, but got error page... small oversight I'm sure. My suggestion would be to add the same links that are on top of your home page to all other pages so that a visitor isn't forced to go back to the home page just to get to another page (Although I really like the music choice). You might want to center your page content and name your pages with clever names. This helps for ratings in search engines...
            Keep up the good work.

Mike
            Mike
            www.suzannemichaelcatering.com

Comment

Thanks Very informative and I really appreciate the comments so I can improve - You guys are very supportive for someone who is a bit of a dinosaur and trying to learn - if it wasn't for this forum I'd be lost!

Cheers

Rob

Comment

Take a look at your "Copyright area" (Main Page)....see where the last line 'drops' below where is should be? You can avoid this if in EVERY TEXT BOX you always add an extra 'space' at the very last before you finish...You should go through all the site to see if this helps you out...

You've done a great job so far, and in no time, it will be perfectly awesome!
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

When you have finished the tweaking you might want to consider adding your TITLE, KEYWORDS and PAGE DESCRIPTION tag items....
                  (page properties - meta tags)

Let me know when you feel that the site is ready and I will add it to
                  THE SHOWCASE OF WEBSITES
                  I will also add the DARTS Category to the SHOWCASE INDEX

have fun
                  Have fun
                  Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                  Newbies / Beginners Forum
                  FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                  My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                  Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Thanks again everyone I will be making the changes during the week! Every thing you have pointed out will be fixed!

You're all good-uns

Rob

Comment

Working...
                    X