• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pemdas21
    Special Status

• May 2006

Re: Trying to get a theme...

Oh, and begud2, there is only one other person that went to my entire middle school (the biggest in my state) that actually knows how to create a website. So no, a lot of kids these days go and create a myspace and call themselves a webmaster. I say bull. I used to get phone calls for help on the pc from friends. (oh the good days) It is not very common these days to actually have a child that is tenacious (for lack of a better word) enough to work incessantly as I do on the computer. I am on here at least like 2-4 hours a day...

Comment

• islandcrazy
      Major

• Jul 2006

LOVE IT!!!!! BRAVO! Go to school knowing you did GREAT!!!! Your site now has a heart and a personality but still looks slick and "electronic", young and "hip" without looking "childish".

I love the gradient of green color at the top. It goes GREAT with your silver buttons. I love the way the buttons turn to white on rollover. your dropdown menus are great (but I already told you that!) And I love the little conversation bubble upper right!

These old eyes do have a little trouble reading red text on the dark green...but nothing so bad I couldn't deal with it.

I love the way you "uncluttered" the pages and I can tell exactly what your purpose is without too much trouble. I will be visiting your site often for answers to my dummy electronics questions for sure!

I will be sending my 13 year old son to your site, too for inspiration! Thanks!
      still working on website!

Comment

• beegud2
        Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by pemdas21
        Oh, and begud2, there is only one other person that went to my entire middle school (the biggest in my state) that actually knows how to create a website. So no, a lot of kids these days go and create a myspace and call themselves a webmaster. I say bull. I used to get phone calls for help on the pc from friends. (oh the good days) It is not very common these days to actually have a child that is tenacious (for lack of a better word) enough to work incessantly as I do on the computer. I am on here at least like 2-4 hours a day...
        Good for you and keep it up...But still kids your age do more than when I was going to school...BUT that's technology for you...lol
        Beezz
        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• pemdas21
          Special Status

• May 2006

*looks over shoulder* (thinks "are you talkin' to me?") Um... Wow... I don't know what to say exactly. That is probably the greatest compliment that I have ever recieved upon anything! I really appreciate it. You have no idea what this means to me. It is like a milestone.

Comment

• pemdas21
            Special Status

• May 2006

Oh, and island crazy... I don't know if you already know this... but if you hold down the "ctrl" (control) button on the key board and use the middle of your mouse to scroll, it will make the text on any page bigger or smaller. Depending upon which way you scroll. JUst in case text looks to small.

Comment

• islandcrazy
              Major

• Jul 2006

Thank you! Great tip...I didn't know that!
              still working on website!

Comment

• pemdas21
                Special Status

• May 2006

Well you are very welcome!

Comment

Working...
                X