Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Opinion On This Please

Hi guys,

I'm a difficult guy for choices, I created a logo that you can see if you click in my web site link in bottom (please take a look at it), but I always see its haviness and no match for my eyes, I remade it several times but still not satisfied.

Now because my wife likes the green color and I like simplicity, I created another one, but there is so many options for placements, so I got my 3 best choices, but unfortunatly I'm not totaly convainced which one.

I would like if everyone opens the link bellow and feed me back, if you can tell me which one you like, first, second or third, and if it's possible to say why, maybe my mind and eyes will get it more. but if you have any other suggestions, welcome.

Anyway, my company is Nite Production, which is clear:

http://www.niteproduction.com/opinion/nitelogos.html
    PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO TAKE A LOOK AT THE OLD ONE IN:
    http://www.niteproduction.com

Thank you in advance
    The Producer

Re: Need Opinion On This Please

moving to review section

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Nite
      Like the first (top) one the most.
      Bruce Hewitt
      YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...
      IT MIGHT AS WELL BE TODAY!

http://www.panzoomproperties.com
      http://www.thebabydolls.biz
      bruce@webbrok.com

Comment

Thanks Bruce,

Finaly 1 vote.

Appreciate it man
        The Producer

Comment

No prob.
          Other members are probably racking their brains trying to decide which is best, they're all good.
          Bruce Hewitt
          YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...
          IT MIGHT AS WELL BE TODAY!

http://www.panzoomproperties.com
          http://www.thebabydolls.biz
          bruce@webbrok.com

Comment

Nice bruce, nice one to give positive, but still appreciate your support
            The Producer

Comment

Hi,
              You have the dreaded ******* called, "you-have-stared-at-your-own-web-page-too-much". This is very common.
              I would say no to the third one because it is not as dramatic as the first two.
              Wow, this is hard. I feel the second one is more balanced. The first one is more eyecatching.
              I think the writing is dead right. I might reduce the size of the sphere in the first one and see what that looks like.
              Then I say to myself these logos are great, but why is the colour green there. This is night. Shouldn't there be black, purple and neon stuff. But then it would be too busy and wouldn't satisfy the simple look that you want.
              But then this is your logo, not mine. So I am allowed to type some random thoughts, without coming to a conclusion. Good luck, your artwork is great.
              Regards
              Royden

www.harrow-art.com
              www.harrow.co.za

Comment

Originally posted by zigzag
                Hi,
                You have the dreaded ******* called, "you-have-stared-at-your-own-web-page-too-much". This is very common.
                I would say no to the third one because it is not as dramatic as the first two.
                Wow, this is hard. I feel the second one is more balanced. The first one is more eyecatching.
                I think the writing is dead right. I might reduce the size of the sphere in the first one and see what that looks like.
                Then I say to myself these logos are great, but why is the colour green there. This is night. Shouldn't there be black, purple and neon stuff. But then it would be too busy and wouldn't satisfy the simple look that you want.
                But then this is your logo, not mine. So I am allowed to type some random thoughts, without coming to a conclusion. Good luck, your artwork is great.
                Regards

Thank you so much, it's great to hear nice comments like that, but may I justify something?

The color green, first because honnestly I tried all kind of collors you can imagine, even I added some special effects before, but it was too hard to take it, too havy, my wife likes grren, so I went to green and it looks fabulous, it's not NIGHT, it's NITE.

That has an explanaition as well.

In the Art, any touch or movement, line even a dot has a meaning, I can't tell what is the meaning of nite except that is a combination from different things, it doesn't mean night at all just because it's a production brand.

The size of the sphere goes with it's different placement due to future calculations, I don't think about just how it looks like, I have even to think what I can do with that logo later, maybe I will put it in a billboard, maybe a T-shirt who knows, so that you can manage between branding and process.

But I really like your comment, it's helpful, I kind went with one of them, without telling until reading other's comments.
                The Producer

Comment

Nite.. They are all excellent... Good work for sure. I like the second one best. I personally think that is the one with best placement of the words and the sphere :) Couldn't get into your site though (password required) sorry my friend.

FPRULES

Comment

Thanks mate, that's really helpful, you need to get some sleep as you said few minutes ago.

my web site is not protected, there is a directory protected but not my index www.niteproduction.com, just the main page
                    The Producer

Comment

Got your internet up and running again?

The first green one, with one small exception : the 'i' it starts so low almost looks like an 'r'.
                      Of the old ones , my vote goes to the one on the left.
                      Bill
                      www.blueearthtea.com
                      www.ftaaconsulting.com
                      www.iaval.com
                      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Thanks bill 2006,

Great, nice challenge now, I got 2 for the first and 2 for the second, what a competition I have

Thanks so much, let's wait other opinions and then we decide
                        The Producer

Comment

Originally posted by Nite Producer
                          Thanks mate, that's really helpful, you need to get some sleep as you said few minutes ago.

my web site is not protected, there is a directory protected but not my index www.niteproduction.com, just the main page

Get some sleep? I only woke up two hours ago LOL :D

This logo is fantastic NP!!! I like the bubbles on your index page too ;)

FPRULES

Comment

Really?

I was going to change them as well, but after what you said I guess I will keep them and just reverse the colors, because the background became gray now.
                            The Producer

Comment

First green one.

Comment

Working...
                              X