Need Opinion On This Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need Opinion On This Please

Thanks ez ez, by the way, it's been a while how you've been?
    The Producer

Comment

Originally posted by Nite Producer
      Thanks ez ez, by the way, it's been a while how you've been?
      G'day mate.. Same ole here.. working hard day and night jobs.. How's the site coming along buddy?

Comment

Nite Producer,
        I like the first one. The larger green orb on the left balances out the text and draws your eye to the name. All are good. I looked at your other site. It looked great as well. Good luck to you
        moviemedic

Comment

Well, you know, got thoughts, then recon change it and when throught evrything again, I know I'm hard, I got never satisfied easely "in craetive wise" the rest is normal;)
          The Producer

Comment

Love the green one!
            frogs in wigs

Comment

I'm for number 2...it seems dramatic but balanced and not overly big. I like green like your wife so ...yeeeahhh forthe green # 2
              Beezz
              sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by moviemedic
                Nite Producer,
                I like the first one. The larger green orb on the left balances out the text and draws your eye to the name. All are good. I looked at your other site. It looked great as well. Good luck to you
                Thanks so much
                The Producer

Comment

Originally posted by Ballybumba
                  Love the green one!
                  Sorry but there is 3 options there, if you can pick one you like it will be generous from you
                  The Producer

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
                    I'm for number 2...it seems dramatic but balanced and not overly big. I like green like your wife so ...yeeeahhh forthe green # 2
                    Thank you so much, I started to like green anyway, I have to I guess no?

LADIES AND GENTELMEN, OUR CALL IS STILL ON AND WE HAVE

1 vote for the old one
                    2 votes for the second one
                    4 votes for the first one

We still open 24/7 for the final call, here is again the link if anybody got bored to read what's all above

http://www.niteproduction.com/opinion/nitelogos.html
                    The Producer

Comment

It's so good to see a large number of people commenting. NP you gave us an almost impossible choice, because all 3 logos are good. My feeling is that you are presenting a jazzy look, and at the same time it's classy. This is hard to do. Well done.
                      After I had posted my first comment, I thought that the sphere could be given just a hint of the moon, or a planet. But then I got the "night" thing wrong, didn't I? Anyways, it's just a thought thrown into the big forum pond.
                      (Makes my site appear really dull, but then I am trying to promote a different product, that requires a different theme.)
                      Cheers
                      Royden

www.harrow-art.com
                      www.harrow.co.za

Comment

Originally posted by zigzag
                        It's so good to see a large number of people commenting. NP you gave us an almost impossible choice, because all 3 logos are good. My feeling is that you are presenting a jazzy look, and at the same time it's classy. This is hard to do. Well done.
                        After I had posted my first comment, I thought that the sphere could be given just a hint of the moon, or a planet. But then I got the "night" thing wrong, didn't I? Anyways, it's just a thought thrown into the big forum pond.
                        (Makes my site appear really dull, but then I am trying to promote a different product, that requires a different theme.)
                        Cheers
                        Thanks mate, I know that's why I said I'm hard to convaince in art, I had so many problemes with graphic designers in the company where I used to work, They love me because I don't put pressure on them, but I always give them work, change this no change that, and after many hours, naaaaaaaaa, let me give it a thought again, some kind of things like that, they hated me for that, even if most of them cried when I left.

For the web site difference, BV and VH gave us choices, you can just use the easy tools if you are in rush and go ahead, or spend one of your years subsciption just in creating and discover it and then give it a go, that is my plan, I gave myself a date, no specific one but at least I'm thinking in 2007, the first launch of the web site will appear, I still don't know the month and day, because I'm moving back to Australia in few weeks to settle.

Thank you for the compliments
                        The Producer

Comment

Thanks guys for the feedback, the choice is done, I can't tell you which one now, let's get a surprise, some of my friends out of VH made votes by msn, and one design won.

Thank you and I'll see ya soon.
                          The Producer

Comment

Originally posted by Nite Producer
                            Sorry but there is 3 options there, if you can pick one you like it will be generous from you
                            I'm such a numpty....I like number one of the green!
                            frogs in wigs

Comment

Ballybumba. Can you please educate me. What is a numpty?
                              Regards
                              Royden

www.harrow-art.com
                              www.harrow.co.za

Comment

So I guess my preference for #3 won't count...GREAT.
                                Now who's a humpty numpty?

(I think it will be more versatile and easier to duplicate in many mediums, not just online.
                                Laid out Left to right, and more "together", just cleaner.....)
                                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                                X