New Site - Need your opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Site - Need your opinion

Hi Beezzz - great site - and again i want to thank you for walking me through the jalbum - i have a question for you - the background of the world is great - is it available to download from online? if you dont want me to use it also no big deal ann
    Ann
    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Very good site Beez. I like the color schemes very much !!!!

Just small thoughts (Am not a web designer though)

- In the menu bar, "Weddings in Jamaica", the sub-menu items covers the "Travel Bolg" area also. Anything can be done about that to seggregate or distinguish.? May be some mouseovers might help.

- Scroll in the home page can be removed as the contents can be shrunk a bit, so that marquee (rolling comment) at the bottom of the page can be seen at the first instant, with our scrolling.

Again, a beautiful work!

Comment

Originally posted by asirimarco
        Hi Beezzz - great site - and again i want to thank you for walking me through the jalbum - i have a question for you - the background of the world is great - is it available to download from online? if you dont want me to use it also no big deal ann
        Thanks for the comments...no problem.. to use the world gif...I have a few different ones...send me an e-mail through beezworld and I'll upload and send to you. You can choose the one you like best. I actually took a colorful one and made that one less colorful and more transprent like with Photoimpact...thanks to General Amanda...lol
        Beezz
        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ramkumar
          Very good site Beez. I like the color schemes very much !!!!

Just small thoughts (Am not a web designer though)

- In the menu bar, "Weddings in Jamaica", the sub-menu items covers the "Travel Bolg" area also. Anything can be done about that to seggregate or distinguish.? May be some mouseovers might help.

- Scroll in the home page can be removed as the contents can be shrunk a bit, so that marquee (rolling comment) at the bottom of the page can be seen at the first instant, with our scrolling.

Again, a beautiful work!
          Thanks Ramkumar...all comments welcome...yes the menu bar definitely needs fixing...I'm lazy and doing it all at once so I don't have to keep republising after each change...lol

I'll look at marquee and take car of that. Thanks for comments.
          Beezz
          sigpic

Comment

Beez,
            Kidz page, Hive might want to spell check:
            Page dedicated to helping you find all the help youn
            Bill
            www.blueearthtea.com
            www.ftaaconsulting.com
            www.iaval.com
            www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Well Beez, looks like you're working on a winner. The colors ar just the thing that you need. Most everyone has commented on what I saw,the menu white bg etc. So I'll just say that it is going in the right direction. I'll take you up on that Ja. holiday, should get along great there love habanero, you call them bonnets or something, and anything spicy, hotter the better. JA. and Tabasco are similar except you get he brunt of the bad weather before it can get here, and you are in civilization here, not yet. Anyway your site is going to be great and I'm gonna watch it.
              Choco777
              www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Guys, habaneros and bonnets are slightly different in shape. Habaneros are also a bit hotter ! But hey if you can past a couple of bonnets by then you wont notice or care. lol
                Bill
                www.blueearthtea.com
                www.ftaaconsulting.com
                www.iaval.com
                www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Thanks bill and Chocco,

We call em' scoth bonnetts...and yup they are pretty hot...but the jerk sauce is the best with them on it...lol.

Will correct error on Kidz Wolrd Bill..thanks...been so busy with this one that I haven't checked and upadated that one..how does Amanda do it or any of the others...lol..crazy lot of people...lol
                  Beezz
                  sigpic

Comment

We use a yo-yo with a long string, lol
                    Bill
                    www.blueearthtea.com
                    www.ftaaconsulting.com
                    www.iaval.com
                    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

It's about time!

The perfect way to earn money doing what you love, a reason to get out of the house (who likes to clean anyway?), and will be something you can do with aplomb without stress or having to really "do" -- it comes naturally!

Oh! And the new website is coming along quite nicely, too, thank you very much!

I'm looking forward to your refinements, and adding YOU to our Preferred Vendor list (a lot of business, Missy)....since Capt. Stanley prefers to hang in Negril!
                      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                        It's about time!

The perfect way to earn money doing what you love, a reason to get out of the house (who likes to clean anyway?), and will be something you can do with aplomb without stress or having to really "do" -- it comes naturally!

Oh! And the new website is coming along quite nicely, too, thank you very much!

I'm looking forward to your refinements, and adding YOU to our Preferred Vendor list (a lot of business, Missy)....since Capt. Stanley prefers to hang in Negril!
                        Awww...Vasili...I was really looking forward to your input and thank you vry much. Talk to you later as I need to pick you brain on somethings..
                        Beezz
                        sigpic

Comment

Great site.
                          I also think the 'back' and 'next' buttons are good. And I think this is a more important point than just a comment. The 'next' button on the home page, gets you right into the site without having to make a decision via the menus.
                          I would however make the home page a bit more interesting. Perhaps you can think about the map being transparent in the bottom rh corner, and then gradually merging upwards into the green background. Or something.
                          I do notice that the ship's wheel is elongated on the home page, and round, on the 'next' page.
                          Personal Tour Services is a striking page. Makes you want to read the text. It looks cool when the menu falls behind the title, but then it stops you reading what is on the menu. (See Weddings in Jamaica)
                          I would think about a small feature picture or box on the home page, featuring Weddings. I know it is on the menu, but I think this might be good business, and deserves to be more eye catching.
                          Your site is neat, and the colours are just right - not too jazzy, not too staid. The travel blog page is stunning.

Here's another acronym for you.
                          What does DNA stand for?
                          "National Dyslexic Association"
                          (Read again if you didn't laff)
                          Royden

www.harrow-art.com
                          www.harrow.co.za

Comment

I like it Bee... And your new banner is on the way very soon.... The only real constructive criticism that I can up with is nothing more than pet hate of mine, not necessarily someting that's wrong with the site.

Your oval Next button has a white backgound making the button look square. I have a feeling though that you will have to change all of that lovely light green in order to make the button sit nicely so.. I wouldn't bother hehehe. :)

The one thing I would change is the font type on your menu. And the only reason I would change that is for ease of navigation. Making button that a very clear and easy to read is always a good thing for site visitors who maybe cannot see as well as the rest of us.

Good job though, I liiiiike it :) :)

FPRULES

Comment

Working...
                            X