Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tim

Hi Islandcrazy,

Look at my site if you would have the time I made the Changes and looks great.

Tim
    www.freedom4lifesite.biz

Comment

Wow Tim! You have made some great improvements! Thank you for making your site more straightforward. I think this will help you keep the attention of "skeptic" people like me! Good luck to your adventure!
      still working on website!

Comment

Fantastic! The changes have dramatic effect, don't you agree?

(It's a good thing, posting your site up for review here, as the perspectives volunteered give you a real "heads-up" on potential snags and difficulties prior to going 'live'....the issues addressed so far have truly cleared the path for you with regard to visitors understanding your site.) I have come to the belief that if our favorite "St. John Island Lady" gives her thumbs up, then you're good to go!

Now....onto the technical aspects....
        (This is where I beg off)
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi islandcrazy & Vasili,

Thank You, Thank You both I could not have made the changes with out your help I had to let the company check before I could get going and they said WoW and I told them I had some great people point me in the right way to build a web site.

Thanks to every one who give me input and I will be back form time to time if I have to make any changes.

Thanks Again,
          Tim
          www.freedom4lifesite.biz

Comment

Hi Again Vasili,

and yes I agree 150% with you

Tim

Comment

Good work,
              One more suggestion, link your e-mail to something. As it stands people will have to copy and paste. Highlight itthen hyperlink from the menu. Change the link type to mailto and below type in timothyshaw274@verizon.biz
              Bill
              www.blueearthtea.com
              www.ftaaconsulting.com
              www.iaval.com
              www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hi Bill,
                Thank You.

Tim
                www.freedom4lifesite.biz

Comment

Hi Bill,

It just me again I did what you told me and it works great with all this help from every one I will be looking like a pro quick Thanks to all of you.

God Bless
                  Tim

www.freedom4lifesite.biz

Comment

< You might want to cruise through the BV Video Tutorial Library once again, to see if you missed some features you are ready to implement... >
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili wrote: "(It's a good thing, posting your site up for review here, as the perspectives volunteered give you a real "heads-up" on potential snags and difficulties prior to going 'live'....the issues addressed so far have truly cleared the path for you with regard to visitors understanding your site.) I have come to the belief that if our favorite "St. John Island Lady" gives her thumbs up, then you're good to go!"

Oh MY GOODNESS! ROFL! How can this be?
                      Let me be the first to say I don't know SQUAT about websites!!! Notice that my posts are always about "feelings" and "color" and "layout" and "style" and "cheerleading". not IMPORTANT stuff, like links that don't work, messed up pages, etc.!!! LOL Your site can look really great, but if it doesn't "work" then what good is it??? So I am so grateful for all of you who can "fix" the techie stuff.

It is nice to know that you feel my "emotional" viewing of websites is a valuable addition to this community. I often feel i'm just a goof. But then, God made each of us with our unique "eyes" and talents and if we all share them, everyone will come out better for it in the end.

I have to say that I was very upset with myself for my critism of Tim in the beginning of this thread...I was NEVER going to come to this thread again, or other threads as I was embarrassed at my emotional over reaction to his site...

Tim, i must thank you for putting up with me and turning this out for the good of both of us!
                      I'm SO GLAD you are happy with the outcome and that your "boss" likes your work and that all is well! ...now you must listen to the tech gurus..they will help you make your site work even better!

Happy Day!

still working on website!

Comment

Originally posted by timshaw
                        Hi Bill,

It just me again I did what you told me and it works great with all this help from every one I will be looking like a pro quick Thanks to all of you.

God Bless
                        Tim

www.freedom4lifesite.biz
                        Quite welcome.
                        Bill
                        www.blueearthtea.com
                        www.ftaaconsulting.com
                        www.iaval.com
                        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hi islandcrazy,

With you help and every one else I acomplish my goal to have a great Web Site my saying God gave me the right to express my opinion and no man on earth can take that from me. So always tell me what is in you mind and heart and I respect that I may not agree but in the end it all works out. (In the End, nothing we say or do in this lifetime will matter as much as the way we have loved one another...)

Thanks Again,
                          Tim
                          www.freedom4lifesite.biz

Comment

Hi Vasili,
                            I will do that and see what else I can learn.

Thanks for Your Help,
                            Tim

www.freedom4lifesite.biz

Comment

Hi Tim,

Very nice site and links and all seemed to work well..those I tried. I see you already got all the help you need but just puttin' in my two cents. Good luck with all.
                              Beezz
                              sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi Beegud2,
                                Thank you and I wish you all the luck in the world and all it has to offer.

God Bless,
                                Tim

www.freedom4lifesite.biz

Comment

Working...
                                X