Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My 1st. what u think?

thanks to all

circuspet: yep, i heard my grandpa say that quote several times.
    www.thegreateight.net

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Comment

wbjunior:

It warms my heart to think someone would remember something their grangfather said. I have 15 grandkids who don't know my middle name.

an Idea for you site: Favorite sayings eight pages' one of each of your greats with a photo and list of saying and poems ........ great memorial

Comment

Hey WB
        Great site. If you find yourself getting frustrated.. this is good because it means you care. I think that site building is like having a tatoo. It is addicting and you just can't stop at one. Heck, my wife told me she was considering changing her name to blue Voda since I seem to pay more attention to this than her (of course I disagree).
        Try using pix resizer... it is a free program you can get right here in BV; to give you an idea, I reduced the size of a photo I had, from 513kb to a mere 23kb using this program. This will greatly help with loading time issues. And might I add the photo was a pretty decent size, not fine print if you know what I mean.
        Other than that, you have great talent and the time you have already spent on your site really shows.
        Great job... can't wait to see how this site evolves.
        Mike
        www.suzannemichaelcatering.com

Comment

wow the compliments just keeping

thank you
          sincerely, this site means a great deal to me.
          www.thegreateight.net

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Comment

oops i meant keep coming
            www.thegreateight.net

Comment

Working...
            X