X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Site

Hail All!

http://www.sarabanks.org/

I found some inexpensive flash software http://www.avimpeg.net/flasheffect.html I made the flash page then uploaded it using BV.

How does it look?

thanx

Re: Updated Site

Great site mate! I love the animation and flash! Alot of hard work was put into that! Amazing job mate!

Comment

Wow, o.k.. There really should be a off button for the music or adjustment (other than the readers speaker volume), which only adds to the confusion of what the site is about, for it has nothing lyrically to do with the page, finally see that the page is SARA oh. Some nice work the centering is off and the Barnes/Noble page took a long time to load for me. Keep plugging away. Probably still working on your Forum. Like I said you've done some good work. Keep it up.
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

I think I like the site, definately like parts of the animation. But gotta say couple of things. It takes too long for the labels to come to the buttons, and then I have a bit of trouble reading them. AND too long for the verbage to come to the home page, and then the font is really small.
        I know part of this for me is being almost 60, and having eyes going to heck, but sure would be nice to be able to read whatever it says without straining..
        Music is odd, but I like it and it surely is consistant with the site.
        Am looking forward to more additions.
        liz
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Umm, I don't think people really spend their whole time on the homepage, so maybe keep the music on the homepage only. Or let it go through once. Great site though!

Comment

Good Work.
            I got a general Java/CoffeeCup error on entrance....(Real Player?)
            Some minor visual corrections (some mentioned above), but quite slick overall.

And....Good Post, sharing the FlashMaker.
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks ... New to the whole web building thing and I think this is what my site could use to make it up to date. KenB

Comment

hello,
                nice site, but I agree with larazovich

Comment

Congratulations on your books! Thinking about checking one out maybe.. Well yeah, after about 5 minutes in that homepage, omg... No offense, the music is O.K. for the 1st... 50 seconds..? But after that just gets out of hand and you wanna leave the site. Are you on vacation? You haven't responded lately.

Comment

Working...
                  X